Demon Titanite (x 10, x 4 Ethos keeps)

Claymore

Magic Zweihander +8

Greatsword of Artorias

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, today is my last day of vacation. :( No more playing Dark Souls til 3 in the morning. How depressing.

I probably won't be able to get on much today, and most certainly not tonight since I have to get used to waking up at 630am again. I'll probably hit the hay early by sobbing myself to sleep.

Sorry I wasn't watching the thread, I just got home. I got invited to playtest some MTG and accepted a ride (meaning I can't leave when I want). I got Grass Crest shield, Dark Wood ring, and Hornet Ring today. Now I need Crystal Magic Weapon, Power Within (in blighttown now), thorn armor, mask of the mother, giant set, catarina set and tin crystal cat.

So viv when are we gonna play together? Let's roll fools.

I'll have to add you on PSN! Then move my PS3 closer to my wireless so I don't lag a hunk - I connected for the first time since I got the game today, which resulted in me getting invaded lol. I was okay with it until all of a sudden the dude was backstabbing me when last I checked he wasn't even near my flank. Getting killed 2 steps away from the Bonfire ftw :P

This second run though has been ridiculously easy, so I am grateful that I stuck around and did as much farming and grinding as I did before going NG+. My build at the moment for PvE is retardedly simple: Homing Crystal Soulmass / Crystal Soul Spear for the big shit, and poking smaller stuff from behind my shield with the Channeler's Trident. The hardest part was getting through most of the game without the powerful spells, awesome catalysts and only a basic spear until I could upgrade it (I think I went all the way to Sen's Fortress with a basic spear with an INT build ie. no DEX or STR investment :( )

Now running:

Channeler's Trident +5

Enchanted Claymore +4 (not far off getting the blue slab!)

Eagle Shield +10 (pretty much just want a light shield with solid stability)

Crown of Dusk + some random amalgamation of armour (Smough's legs and hands with a Witch cloak I think haha)

Bellowing Dragoncrest Ring

Ring of Favour and Protection (going to dump this as my SL and base stats are making it less necessary)

Edited by Sandra Bullock

I can buy the both sets for you ren. I think I might've a tin crystal catalyst somewhere but not sure. I'll have to look. I'm down for helping you he everything else except the thorn armor cause exo already said that he's gonna get it for you and the mask cause I always kill patches after I buy all I need and I usually don't buy extra.

I'll have to add you on PSN! Then move my PS3 closer to my wireless so I don't lag a hunk - I connected for the first time since I got the game today, which resulted in me getting invaded lol. I was okay with it until all of a sudden the dude was backstabbing me when last I checked he wasn't even near my flank. Getting killed 2 steps away from the Bonfire ftw

Gentleman_X dood, add me and let's do the damn thang!

Ren, I can give you Thorn armor as I don't plan on using it (only have it on my alt PSN account which I won't have after this weekend). I've also unlocked Patches so I can buy you Mask of whatever.

I can buy the both sets for you ren. I think I might've a tin crystal catalyst somewhere but not sure. I'll have to look. I'm down for helping you he everything else except the thorn armor cause exo already said that he's gonna get it for you and the mask cause I always kill patches after I buy all I need and I usually don't buy extra.

Woooooooooooow! That definitely cuts the job in half. All I'd have to do after that is find Logan do whatever I need to do to make CMW show up in his inventory. I will be online starting now so add me and let's do this!

While my friends were over to play some MtG, I dressed up as Silver Knight at Dark Anal and just stood there. No one attacked me for good two hours and some people just looked at me passed on by. It was hilarious! Some of the reds and blues were fighting each out of frustration. LOL

Anyways, for my Dex file, I just beat the Bed of Chaos. I am going to play at the Catacombs later tonight, then Tomb afterwards to get my last Lord Soul to open Kiln. If you guys want to do some extensive trading tonight at the first bonfire of the Catacomb, I can host!

I'll bodyguard on trading at catacombs! I'm down to do those levels too. I don't think I have anything to trade atm. :(

Once I'm done sending some files to Owen I'm gonna be back on PSN and ready to play. I warmed up already so I'm down for whatever. Hey ren add me

So operation: get paid is about to go underway tonight. It's gonna be dope.

@ren: word ya. Let me know when you wanna do the transfer. I'm sure I got a file with enough dough to buy both sets and find a tin cat among all my files.

@wong: haha dope. Goes to show you that ppl don't pay attention.

@ viv: add me. Ethos_Water.

@ mike: word. I need to start my warm ups. Be like Sabin and train in the mountains and shit.