Dark Souls

Magnus

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man, I wanted a t slab :(

Oh ya Elton, that was my mistake. I was sort of mentioning that for ren. I was mentioning that to agree to it and point out other benefits.

Ya tho, if I play tonight, it'll be way late. I'm going to bed for now so I'll be on if I happen to wake up lol.

Man it's really too bad noone is on. I'm currently at 91 (from 72-76, I forget) so my fundraiser is going well.

97 now

103 now and I finally ditched my lightning spear for a gaxe +15. I hope this works out okay!

finally I fucking die. Geez. I ran out of pots like half an hour ago. I ended up raising more money than I needed. SL112, huzzah! Thanks to all the phantoms who came out in support of the "Get Mike to SL109" fundraiser. We did it guys!

---

Oh, so is anyone free to help me get a file through Anor Lando and Catacombs (and everything before) sometime this week? As one could imagine that might take awhile but we'll try to go as fast as possible. I need the spells in Tomb, mainly. I think the itinerary is like:

1. walking tour of downtown Undead Burg, with a dog show hosted by Capra Demon

2. adventure through the Depths, seeing the wonders of giant rats and vag dragons

3. nature hike through the rugged environs of the Blighttown's swamp (we're skipping the favela tour) with nighttime adult entertainment courtesy the Daughters of Chaos

4. testing out our physical fitness in the Sen's Fort obstacle course, with a guided tour of the Stone Giant's colon (thanks Tarkus!)

5. visiting the Anor Lando whorehouse for some orgy action with the asshole brigade; good stress relief

6. another adventure through the Catacombs, with a rare sighting of the weakest boss in the game

7. *time/nerves permitting* crushing babies in the Tomb of the Giants, and then maxing out their pops Nito right after (gotta do it hood at least once)

Edited by Penguin Deus

My internet is going crazy. It randomly drops out, sometimes it lasts an hour or so between dropping, but other times it can die in minutes, so cooping or partying probably won't go smoothly until I get back to campus internet. But I can try.

I also wanted to make a couple of low SL (20-30) files that have access to Klin so I can just trade overpowered weapons and stuff to other new files that I make in order to save time.

And Ethos, my trade account is under the PSN, Oven. Will you be on tonight?

Mike and I just had our second legit duel.

We're 1-1.

Ok, Mike and I are done dueling for tonight. We had 7 fights but somehow I only got 5 of them on video. I'm pretty sure I lost the footage of the first and fifth fights. I'm uploading them to ut00b as I type this and they should be in HD within the hour.

I also added a couple other videos.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jmodum90/videos

It's all good cause I forgot too. I didn't get to add the other psn either. Next time then.

Cool fights mike and john. The first one against the blues tho remind me of what happened to me last night. Was using my zwei girl when I got double invaded by a blue and red in the forest. Both were trying to bs me but they both suck. The blue started getting inpatient so he started flinging fireballs. I dodge and he hit the red for 300+ damage. Red got pissed and went after the blue so I let her kill him. After red backstabs blue, I backstab red. Got so much dough so I just shrug and walk away. Forest ppl are dumb.

they are dood, they really are.

Hey so check out this outfit. It looks a little funny cuz I have the big head body type but still looks rad. I stole it off someone at kiln I murdered earlier:

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h141/mshernandez182/Photo-0131.jpg

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h141/mshernandez182/Photo-0132.jpg

forgive me for terrible camera work my hands are shaky this morning and my phone sucks

This guy is so mad that I stomped his ass lol he's sent me 24 messages and counting. I sent 2, both containing "hi" of course.

He was SL200 lol 2100 hp. So good.

Maybe it's cuz I perfected a new victory dance on the guy, idk

Edited by Penguin Deus

I was playing around with the Iaito on my katana build, and found that its running R1 is a hirazuki. I also noticed that the iai-jutsu when two-handing seems to be done in the way the ultimate attack from a paticular manga is done {using the left foot for iai-jutsu.}

Anyways, hirazuki reminds me of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqHObo1yvyg

Also, Nito looks to be homage to this villain from a manga. They even have the same miasma attack.

http://kazenoyouni.f...leach.jpg?w=450

There's lots of homages in this game.

Edited by Fragrant

So I got summoned by some guy invasion farming at Kiln and got Oven to SL 109, which should allow trading with SL120, yes?

I'm still hoping to trade with Ethos since he wanted some Demon Titante, though I guess I can trade with whoever and just hold the DT until Ethos can pick it up. Also FYI to whoever helps me transfer, I can't pick it up until the 8th/9th or so.

List of the stuff off the top of my head

Dark Wood Grain Ring

Ring of Sacrifice (x ??)

Rare Ring of Sacrifice

Ring of Favor and Protection

Dingey Set

Boss Souls

Demon Titanite

Blue Slab

White Slab

Titanite Slab

Blue chunks

White chunks

R chunks

T chunks

Dragon Scales

Fire Keeper soul (x 2 or 3)

Moonlight+3

Claymore

Magic Zweihander +8

Greatsword of Artorias

Exorcet as long as you can reach SL120 I should be able to get you most of whatever you want.

Thanks PD, but I might as well transfer stuff since I don't have access to my main save right now.

I started a file over to both avoid redundancy in my files and also because I'm really liking the greatsword and want something more tailored to it. I'm making a darkmoon guy (as much as I hate them). I figure I'll just load up on cracked red stones and beating doods' heads in at the kiln. It's not like I don't have 3-4 darkwraith files.

Click the sig pic to see my builds, including the new one's outline. I want to say both Jose and Elton have a similar build?

Manfred is similar to my original build, ya, except I had 50 vit, 16 att, and 8 dex. Now I have 18 dex, making it SL131. If I were to go back, I'd make the vit 40, att 14, and dex 20 for dragonslayer greatbow, making it SL121. Or make the dex 10 for the Zwei and vit 50 to survive a hornet ring BS. I'm too lazy though. :(

with 4 spell slots, I use:

- Darkmoon route: Darkmoon Blade, Wrath of the Gods, Great Magic Barrier, and Sunlight Blade (or Great Combustion / Fire Tempest for fun)

- Kill tranny route: Sunlight Blade, Wrath of the Gods, Great Magic Barrier, and Great Combustion

- Non-enchant route: Vow of Silence, Wrath of the Gods, and Great Combustion

But ya, I got greedy wanting the extra spell slot. 3 spell slots is probably ideal. I don't need Great Combustion or an extra buff spell.

Edited by Honest Frank