Battlefield 3

Mom

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Around what time you play Nomrah? I'm tired of playing with ppl that don't know what they're doing. Oh be forwarned, if we do play, don't follow me. I play real reckless and don't care about dying. I didn't tell that to vincent and he complained about me getting him killed a few times :(

Hopefully we can catch each other online again this weekend, I'm pretty much available anytime Saturday and Sunday. You might've noticed I do better with my Russian due to the 74u and I'm bit of a cautious player, gotta protect my dudes well-being! It would be fun to be on the same team next time. You can basically tell me anytime your available and I'll make an effort to get online.

Also cant wait for A-91, almost there.

Edited by Nomrah

fuck dude's well being. randoms don't know what they're doing half the time. I know they don't look after me in the game, they just love letting me die! haha.

It's a different story if I'm in a squad with people I know though. Then I usually will try to watch your back and def be more of a team player. I'm a team player regardless, but if I'm with ppl in my list then it'll sort of force me to get out there and help out my ppl.

EDIT: I realized I didn't answer you. I'm usually on round 12:30 to 1am EST on most days. If I'm on during the day time, it's usually a rare occasion. A-91 is an awesome gun btw. It'll hold you over till g36c tho. That gun is pure awesome. In the same I unlocked it, I unlocked about 3-4 attachments and I got it about a quarter into the game. I completely stomped the opposition. It felt great haha.

Edited by Ethos

fuck dude's well being. randoms don't know what they're doing half the time. I know they don't look after me in the game, they just love letting me die! haha.

I should have phrased my statement better, I meant "my dudes" as in the character I play as. I'm the same as you, fuck the randoms! Let em' run out into the alleys like maniacs, then I'll wait and see if they get shot up before I decide whether to advance or not. I tend to stake out my own ground, I stomp around on a little patch of space keeping my eyes on my vantage points, I'll stay there as long as I can till the enemies stop coming around. I generally don't like going near the rest of my team, they attract far too much attention for my liking, I prefer to watch the angles and stalk back entryways into enemy territory, or simply stick myself closer to enemy lines than the enemy would suspect.

But yeah, we should kick some ass together teamed up, I will watch your back and together we will infiltrate and decimate the opposition, they wont know what hit em'! Unfortunately I go to bed rather early (9 - 10 pm'ish) on weeknights to wake up early for work the next morning.

I hear ya. I work nights so I'm always up usually till late. we'll find some time to play. my k/d went down a bit recently cause I'm trying to get used to these new maps, but w/e. I'll have my game up in no time. I guess I should stop fooling around haha. if you got a mic, be sure to tell me what you need in terms of classes and specialization. I do have squad sprint, squad ammo, squad flak and squad cover opened up so I can help out whichever way. I do like to revive, heal and throw down ammo too.

Revive would definitely be essential, I'm currently sporting the cover specialization, squad sprint would be great but so would flak. I'm going to have to get myself that expansion due to how much I'm loving this game. I've had quite the day with my K/D ratio, I am now at a comfortable 774K/625D 1.238 and after unlocking the A-91 this morning I've already racked up 279 kills with it. One more sitting and I will have myself a G36C! But yeah new maps are a trip, they always seem so massive but the more you play them the smaller they get. I'll also get a mic sometime, I had to listen to a friend online in a one way conversation today, I didn't like it, I felt like a mute desperately typing messages back to him with my controller.

yeah, if you're gonna be into this game, mics are recommended. bf rewards teamwork so if you have a mic, it gets a loooot easier to do so. a-91 is pretty cool, ya. I didn't get to use it much before I got g36. I only got 77 kills with it before I dropped it. Anyway, we'll do some games eventually. I might be on tomorrow in the afternoon between 1 and 3 est maybe.

Man, I hate famas. all they give you starting out is the 12x zoom and then the next one you unlock is acog. I don't fuck with that acog shit. I want my zoom to be 1 with rds or holo so I can merc fools at mid and short range. I'm decent at burst fire so I'm not all too worried about distance.

• 2 weeks later...

Goofing off sniping has payed off. I nailed a 1421 meter headshot with the m39 EMR.

That was god damn incredible.

Was a standing shot, holding breath, and was the last bullet in the magazine.

match right before that I nailed an 820, and went 15-1, I was a headshot machine that round.

Edited by ^Slaanesh

1421 is very Impressive, my longest is only 135! I've been getting into sniping as well, mainly SVD action, quick follow up shots are nice to have, I'll probably work for the straight pull back upgrade once I get the M40 though. My new love is the DAO-12 shotgun, that gun is incredible, I can stop all comers in there tracks if they are close enough. I don't think there is a gun that can kill faster than it at close range, it's literally immediate death, especially while storming the crate maze in Norshahr Canals. I unlocked the MAV flying scout bot, I'm sure I've pissed off plenty already, I'm mostly taking dives at snipers sitting up on cliffs, I've gotten 12 kills with it so far. I'm thinking of retiring from TDM for a while and pursuing more conquest, I've gotten two team death match medals and my K/D ratio up to 1.35 (1724K/1274D) so now I'm feeling I should expand my horizons, maybe even become an experienced helicopter pilot!

That reminds me, I have yet to try that gun out.

If you played the beta, it's not like what it was in the beta. It was OP in beta D:.

I like it, good power, accuracy. Range is iffy, as with most of the PDW's. I recommend you try it.

Speaking of gun's... I love the QBB-95. Such a versatile LMG. I thought it was going to be disappointing, but it surprised me.

Oh man. Ump is so good. I am liking the pdw-r a lot too w ext.mags. Last few games I got on this weren't so great. Prob used to dark souls right now or something.

I sorta put down the m40 for the semi-auto ones like that chinese one from back to karkland cause I wanted to snipe a bit more aggressively. Its pretty good.

Snagged another 1300+ meter headshot. Only the goddamned shot didnt register .

Some faggot killed me before my bullet landed, so I didn't get the marksman bonus, dude was at a much shorter range too.

now that's damned depressing.

nomrah, slaneesh is playing on pc. Bf3 on consoles have smaller maps and a lower player limit per game. Longest snipe I have I think is 198. i'll have to check on battlelog. I don't sit halfway across the map or try to snipe into their spawn though. I'm all about 8x magnification and lower.

Had fun playing Ethos, added some much needed fun to my night for sure, plenty of great games. UMP is definitely good, so efficient, both powerful and accurate for its size. I just unlocked the M98B, it might replace the M40A5 for me due to its power. Although I was expecting more one shot kills from it, I'll hit them in the upper body area and they still survive, I was hoping this rifle would end that.

I think all sniper rifles behave the same way in this game. at a distance, the only way to get a one shot kill is to get a headshot. Only diff is how they fire and how they handle mid and close ranges.

Ya tho, fun times. I do wish it wasn't tdm all the time tho :/ I enjoy conquest the most, but I do gotta play rush to unlock that stupid gun that you need to plant bombs for. so lame. Oh, btw. recons using the helicopter to get their kills are all bitches. There was this one guy that just used that thing the whole time like a punk. You let me down when you started doing it too Nomrah. Not a good look.

We'll play some Conquest next time. I like TDM due to the bountiful supply of targets, conquest for me can drag at times, but it's all good. Rush can just plain piss me off, I don't like throwing myself at computer stations knowing I'm just going to get shot up.

Oh, btw. recons using the helicopter to get their kills are all bitches. There was this one guy that just used that thing the whole time like a punk. You let me down when you started doing it too Nomrah. Not a good look.

Yeah I see that Jerrick dude got 23 kills 1 death in one of our battles with only two of his kills with his gun and the rest with the MAV. I went ahead and knocked you out with mine and put it away, that Damavand Peak match was a dud for me and It was all in fun, sorry you didn't go for it. I enjoy shooting those things down and usually once you fire at a guys MAV he'll fly away.

Im not a fan of tdm cause of the spawn system. Squad tdm I feel is better.

@vincent: I didnt mean regular helicopters that holds ppl. I meant that recon gadget. Some guy was just sitting in the corner of the map, using his copter gadget trying to get kills with it by ramming ppl.