Who will be importing ACV?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
the price for the import is what made me twice-thinking about getting the japan game...also i already pre order KOFXIII and that's the money i'll spent on games this month and october....but i too pre order ACV english version from play-asia.

There's a possibility that Armored Core V may come out in the US at the same time as Japan due to the delay. (Since they never clarify if the US release date in January 2012 is delayed)

So if it does turn out that US will be getting ACV at the same time as the Japan, then the only person in the list who will be getting the import will be me. :(

• 3 weeks later...

like i said few postes above...the price made me thinking twice getting the jap version...but i've never expected to have a third thinking of it and i just pre order the jap version and cancel the US version...so now i'm going to have to make another jap account for my ps3 to play online and all that stuff...

add me to list of importers XD!!!!!!!

It is not about having a US copy. The game is not worth $100. I might buy it for $60 if you guys get really into it. I will most likely buy the game used though. Anyways.

Dark Souls!

Chances are, it will be the AC cycle continued.

1: This game is great! Import it!

2: Game is released! Not as good as what the importers said!

3: Man, this game is getting boring. I liked AC# better.

4: This game sucks. Why didn't they do what the previous AC game did?

5: Oh man! New game info! I hope it's like AC# and not AC##

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Everyone who has ACV is free to join team ACU.

I can not gaurantee that you will be allowed to stay on the core team once more people get the game and we hit our team member limit. At that point I may have to move you into a wing. I will not just kick you out of the team, tho. We'll just open up wing teams and break the full teams apart to fill the wings. That way there are no ACU teams with just one member and they can stay organized and everyone who wants to be a part of team ACU overall can be. The individual wings can even compete with each other to try and get the highest rankings or maybe we can have tournaments between them, etc.

We can also do missions together so that everyone can get all their subquests finished and S ranks, etc. You also gain access to the team's parts store. Teams each have their own store of available parts. To get access to most of the parts in the game you have to level up your team, which then unlocks the parts for the entire team. Benefits all around.

If you search for ACU you should find us. We have the actual ACU Hub as our team emblem, so there should be no mistaking us. You will need to enter a password to join the team, though. That password is niji for now. I will change the password to something less lame later.

Team Name: ACU

Password: niji

Hope to see you online!

From a 100% NO, teh decision hath changed to a 50-50 import/waitfucker for me. It's just around two more months left though, and importing takes a whole fucking week (haven't renewed my paypal account yet).

So if plan A fails due to procrastination, I'll preorder the NA version. :)

Edited by Goat

The team is open to everyone who wants in. Though I'm mostly AFK and no one has joined yet but me and my JP account. More people will join over the next few days for sure, though. We're only level 45, too. I haven't had much time to play. Hahaha.

From a 100% NO, teh decision hath changed to a 50-50 import/waitfucker for me. It's just around two more months left though, and importing takes a whole fucking week (haven't renewed my paypal account yet).

So if plan A fails due to procrastination, I'll preorder the NA version. :)

so do I, if I couldn't find ACV disc anywhere in 15-20 days later, I'll do thing like you'll did.

I have the game also. Dunno if I should join Niji's team or continue with setting up my own though. I dont see why you have two accounts on the one team though Niji, doesnt that kinda mean you'd be one member short?

My team is called Calad-Bolg if anybody wants to join (wouldn't let me name it just Caladbolg), I'm playing pretty frequently at the moment. Not as high a team level as Niji yet though

Edited by Kura