Armored Core V EXTENDED 2 ~The LIVE for REBOOT~

FROM SOFTWARE and Famitsu are teaming up to host another live ACV demo and stream it to the world on May 26th, 2011. This'll be the third time gameplay of ACV will have a chance of being shown to the public. They've stated that they'll mostly be answering questions posed to them by the AC community, so there's a chance we may not get to see any more gameplay. Everyone should go outside the night before the stream goes live and look for a shooting star, then wish on that star that they show ACV gameplay footage!

It will be broadcast via FROM SOFTWARE's uStream page. The stream is also embedded on the Famitsu site, so it can be watched from there as well. The uStream broadcast of the second ACV demo event will go live at 7:00 AM Central Time (-06:00 GMT) on May 26th, 2011. The event has should be about two hours long.

You can watch it on either the Famitsu site or the direct feed from the uStream site!

uStream Archived Video: Armored Core V EXTENDED 2 ~The LIVE for REBOOT~

Extra information goes here.

YouTube Archived Videos - Courtesy of Cleric

Useful Links

- ACU Calendar Event

- Famitsu Live Video Page

- FROM SOFTWARE uStream

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c104/twisted_metal_2/Screenshot2011-05-26at14505PM.png

what a waste.

Also at the end they showed something about live for 27th. Are they doing another stream tomorrow? The two MTs bang bros shield bashed the tank in like nasty! That was so dope.

Edited by TMRaven

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c104/twisted_metal_2/Screenshot2011-05-26at14505PM.png

what a waste.

Also at the end they showed something about live for 27th. Are they doing another stream tomorrow? The two MTs bang bros shield bashed the tank in like nasty! That was so dope.

anime faces will be everywhere

I wonder if you can put images on the inside of the shield...

Is that seriously all they went over though? I wasn't able to watch it and I'm a bit surprised that's the only thing that's been mentioned.

Edited by Griffon

They went over a bunch of stuff. TM is just a hater. lolololol

I'll update it in a bit, though. Archived video has been added to original post. I'll be adding Cleric's vids and a time guide for the ustream vid later today.

Alright, watched it.

Based on what I saw the quad walked slower, boosted slower, and had the same kneeling time as the biped. So unless they said something about quads that they didn't demonstrate, it appears that bipeds have every conceivable advantage over quads now. Fantastic.

It's possible that they used a heavy quad design for the demonstration, in which case it seemed to be no faster/more maneuverable than the heavy biped from the last video. If that's the case then quads may be nothing more than an aesthetic choice now.

I'm wondering if the first person cannon mode still locks onto targets or if it's all manual aiming.

Tanks are tanks, but they kept the whole AC4 mechanic of making them almost painfully slow when not ground boosting. They can sort of "hop" with a quick burst from the boosters, but logically they cannot wall jump to gain more altitude.

New emblem editor looks nice though. Looked a bit like the one from Black Ops, but with a lot more layers.

The announcer girl was still obnoxious.

I can't tell vvhat's vvorse, him spending over 2 hours to create an emblem/decal or me figuring out the emblem looks like Tifa from FF7.

Other than that, looks like the emblem maker is a mix of Pre-AC4 and Post-AC4. layer system vvith full colors to choose much like in AC painting.

Hopefully I don't see a rainbovv penis from any of the members that already decided to dravv them...

Me on the other hand, I probably vvould be making one or tvvo cartoon characters and them some original stuff I made in AC4-4A. Unless I get inspired somehovv to make something nevv.

Alright, watched it.

Based on what I saw the quad walked slower, boosted slower, and had the same kneeling time as the biped. So unless they said something about quads that they didn't demonstrate, it appears that bipeds have every conceivable advantage over quads now. Fantastic.

There has to be something else to Quads and Tanks. if Bipeds can boing off walls there must be something about quads and tanks that hasn't been revealed yet.

FROM HAS EMAILED ME WITH THE ANSWER TO QUADS!

Quads now have the ability to shoot webbing at buildings and swing around the cityscape without using their boosters to jump. They can also create large nets by doing this repeatedly to trap enemy ACs. After an AC has been trapped they have the ability to enable a specialty quad overweapon that administers a coup d'etat (1hko) to the stuck target and then proceeds to wrap the target up in more webbing. You may use defeated wrapped up foes as totems for your territory. Webbing parts belong to the shoulder category, so you can't use missiles/rockets with webbing."

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII~~~~~~~~

FROM HAS EMAILED ME WITH THE ANSWER TO QUADS!

Quads now have the ability to shoot webbing at buildings and swing around the cityscape without using their boosters to jump. They can also create large nets by doing this repeatedly to trap enemy ACs. After as AC has been trapped they have the ability to enable a specialty quad overweapon that administers a coup d'etat (1hko) to the stuck target and then proceeds to wrap the target up in more webbing. You may use defeated wrapped up foes as totems for your territory. Webbing parts belong to the shoulder category, so you can't use missiles/rockets with webbing."

http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/5969/1306546329917.jpg

I really hope you're playing around, Niji.

Edited by Griffon

A friend on twiter told me some stuff.

As for four legs don't you think? it seems that can do to kick two walls, different from the normal bipods (=w= as for the tank it is regrettable not to be possible to kick the wall, but duration of flight being the long

四脚は普通の二脚と違って二回壁を蹴る事が出来るようですね(=w= タンクは壁を蹴る事が出来ないのが残念ですが滞空時間が長めなのがいいですね!