Comics, Manga, and Graphic Novels

YUNG MASTERLESS GLENCOUR

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

snyder wrote it originally, it was good but got boring, like always with snyder imo

he's best to me in short stories, his superman unchained was v good

i'm WILD behind on my reading lol i have a stack of a month's worth of comics sitting in my reading room fk

Yeah I know what you mean. I'm avoiding Zero Year cause to me, Year One will always be Batman and Gordon's origin.

I wanted to read Superman Unchained but my lcs was always out of copies. I'll probably pick up the trade.

I'm probably gonna try catching up with Aquaman, Batman Eternal and Earth 2. I'll see if they'll release a sort of ultimate trade for Animal Man.

Oh don't get me wrong, I do think it's well written and has a nice sense of humor to it. I might pick it up later yet, but I don't know. It's sort of in the air for me.

Animal Man and Swamp Thing first though. There was a crossover event for them like, right at the beginning right?

um it was like...the tail end of the snyder run I think. Lemire's run went much longer (and was much better)

I finished out the Swamp Thing Snyder run but it wasn't that good in the end and I think I never re-read it. Just donated it first chance I got.

I don't really fuck with Marvel tbh raor, I've been over their comics for a few years now...in fact at some point in this thread is the timestamp for the moment I quit Marvel comics hahahahaha

jackson nailed it

I'm trying to cop that Nameless comic, looks real dope; Morrison and Burnham doing horror

should be rad as fk and wild confusing

if y'all aren't reading One punch man yet GROW THE FUCK UP.