• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know anything about that writer or artist

I'll look at it at least

I missed out on nameless fuuuuu gonna have to get it on comixology i think

the new wonder woman is off to a shitty start, dialogue is terrible fk

new OPM garou has arrived son

Not sure how many people have heard of Koe no Katachi, but I finally found the time to finish the series after a year, and it's feels all the way. It's ugly but it's beautiful.

Also made the mistake of reading through Usagi Drop beforehand and was less than satisfied with the ending. I think I'll be left cathartic for a week unless I cleanse myself with gag manga.

Edited by Siri

I watched the anime for Usagi Drop which was really good. They stopped the anime way before the manga so I went to look if there was a second season in the works and found out about the ending to the manga and totally killed my interest in a second season.

Dude unofficially adopts his grandfather's illegitimate daughter and raises her. Heartwarming shit ensues. End of anime. Manga continues and she grows up and says she's in love with him (who is like 30 years older than her and pushing 50 at this point) and he hems and haws and says wait til you're 18 or 20 or something and then we'll talk. Gross.