Armored Core: Verdict Day Discussion

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks smoother and the environments look to have more natural cover to them which is nice. I'm really sick of seeing RJ's though so it was a bummer to see nothing but in those 5 minutes. Edited by Rachis

I agree. I also like the lighting they used. Truth be told, the "everything has to be pitch black" feeling of ACV got old after a while.

And like you said Fallen, HOLY CRAP ON THE RAGDOLL PHYSICS. I've been wanting that every since AC3.

Edited by Pendragon

Correct me if I am wrong but, It seems then there are going to be two ways to campaign, one is as a squad member/ pilot and the other is an operator / commander.

If this is the case, do you think to conquer more territory you will have squads of just Operators?

These guys are fucking assholes with the RJ's all the time. I want to see something else. At least the second live stream had some bipedals. Unfortunately, I don't know Japanese so the livestreams are pretty worthless to me =( Edited by Rachis