Destiny

Rachis

I really can't play fps games on my laptop and I'm too uninterested and lazy to hook my xbox360 back up, not to mention nothing new is coming out for it.

Have you heard of this game called Destiny? It's coming out for 360.

I thought this game was a PS exclusive game.

Oh u.

As for exclusive content, man, some gear and maps...idk man that's pretty underwhelming so far for how much they've been selling people on it, haha. I mean, I actually consider that a good thing, but lol.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My dad is actuallly absurdly upset about this for some dumb reason, as he pre-orded the xbone version and won't be able to get the 360 version for free. Kinda silly, but meh.

As for myself, it gives me a bit more of a reason to play destiny, as I could buy the PS3 version without really worrying about it. Only issue at that point is, would I actually play the game, and would I use the PS4 any?

Can't he just cancel the pre-order on the XB1 version and get a 360 version instead? I'd rather get the XB1/PS4 version myself if I really had a choice, since the game is guaranteed to run a lot more smoothly on there. The expansions are going to be even less well designed for the old consoles too, so not much reason to feel bad.

Can't he just cancel the pre-order on the XB1 version and get a 360 version instead? I'd rather get the XB1/PS4 version myself if I really had a choice, since the game is guaranteed to run a lot more smoothly on there. The expansions are going to be even less well designed for the old consoles too, so not much reason to feel bad.

The big issue would be whether or not his dad preordered special editions. So fer example, rachan won't be able to ps3 unless he buys a 2nd copy, or cancels his Ghost edition (iirc) and gets the digital copy.

Idr if there're digital special editions actually.

It's a bunch of fun. I was reserving my opinion of the game until I got to see some of the endgame content. While I'm not quite there yet (lv 17 hunter) I can say that there is going to be something for everybody. Competitive nuts have the multiplayer which is very solid. The only complaint I have is you can't just go offline and screw around on the maps, but that's not a big deal. On the pve side, starting at lv 16, you can start doing strike playlists. What these do is allow you to complete any strike at random at the level of your choosing. So for example you could be experiencing the first strike mission (lv 8) all over again with lv 18 monsters instead of lv 8. I haven't done these yet though so I don't know if anything changes between the original strike mission and the strike playlist version.

This doesn't even get into the raids yet either. So there's arguably more to do on the pve side of things which could really help the community stay active. We know all you need for competitive are good mechanics and maps/game modes that you can work with and destiny isn't falling short in that department either. So we'll see how things go moving forward. Bungie has a 10 year plan for this game so I would expect a lot more content than the two already announced expansions and day 1 tweaks.