Call of Duty: Black Ops

Magnus

Did I mention Scout Pro makes picking up/dropping off Jammer or chucking C4 much faster?

It also makes RPG's so sick, because you don't have to pull it out first, you can run around, see the opportunity, switch and shoot, then switch back.

Here's my favorite class right now.

AK74u w/ Extended Mags

Makarov w/ Extended Mags or RPG-7

Frag/Concussion

C4 or Jammer

Lightweight

Scout

Marathon

~

Scout Pro w/ Jammer on a LW/Mara class is pretty cool, you can run around, drop a Jammer here or there to either cock block without getting pin-pointed in tight quartered spots or run around, and use it to bait people or whatever. C4 is pretty dope too, with Scout Pro you can get underneath a window/door to a room where somebody is camping, chuck C4 and detonate w/ XX; when equipped it also gives you more Claymore defusers.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

huh. Didn't know that about scout pro. That's actually useful.

So I heard that LW gives you a longer knife lunge and so does the ballistic knife when equipped. That's kinda weak. Anyway, BOps is kinda boring to me right now. I kinda jumped back on mw2 cause BOps is so sluggish. I went ahead and bought cod4 too cause I feel like the game is awesome. Granted, I never played it when everyone was on it, but I had a lot of fun with it when I borrowed it from my bro.

Yo Wong, I still remember that day man. You're right tho, akimbo wasn't the way to go with that shotgun. I still prefer the spas, but I've been having a lot of fun with the stakeout. Clipping fools in the head by jumping in on them while they camp on a corner. Priceless.

So who's getting on that Battlefield tip? I might get it if I know enough ppl that get it. Playing games with randoms is kinda lame.

yea, I'm liking cod4 a lot. So far, I'm digging the ak-74u, the ak-47, mp5 is neat and the m40a3 is soooo dope. I was also giving the r700 a try and I'm liking it a lot too. RPD is still a beast of a gun, I don't bother with the other 2 lmgs. Maps are alright, not much I can say about that. My fav board is prob Bloc, but it's so annoying when the whole team just snipes. I like sniping too, but damn. It's sort of like wasteland in mw2. Everyone wants to snipe.

All in all, I'm having a lot of fun with Cod4. I'm sorta sad I didn't get it when everyone was playing it. Come to think of it, I don't think I had a ps3 back when everyone had it anyway. Only bad thing is that I've run into my fair share of hacked lobbies. The one I'm seeing a lot is crazy sprint hack. When I see it's on, I just back out. Least it wasn't as bad as the mw2 ones. Those were horrible.

There are only four types of hacks you will see these days.

1) Sprint Hack (hate it)

2) Sniper Sway Fix Hack (no sniper sway, not bad tbh)

3) Sprint Hack + Sniper Sway Fix Hack (what's the point? still hate it)

4) Pro Mod (awww yeaahhh. pretty sweet for S&D. in fact, I only see this is S&D)

As for Block, I use either my MP5SD or M4 + Silencer + UAV + Dead Silence class and tea bag every sniper I see.

I don't see the sniper sway actually doing anything for me. I usually hold breath the second I scope in anyway. Sprint hack is so stupid haha.

When it comes to bloc tho, I feel like if the whole other team is sniping, I don't even get a chance to leave the spawn. even by going through the buildings, I somehow always managed to get sniped in the last game I played. It surprised me really, since I always did really well everytime I played in bloc before the last game.

Anyway, I should try that. I usually do well with ghost type classes. I remember my ghost class in mw2. I would sometimes mess up teams on the rare chances I played s&d by rushing the shit out of them, going diff routes each time.

Well, yea. It's pretty obvious why ppl snipe in that map a lot. It's the fact that they're not easy to spot coupled with the fact that it's a medium sized map with a big open area in the middle. Easy to pick off ppl walking along the edges.

AK74u w/ Extended Mags

Makarov w/ Extended Mags

Frag/Concussion/Jammer

Lightweight Pro

Scout Pro

Hacker Pro

~

Pretty good on smaller maps, Hacker Pro lets you spot camp points, use the Jammer to disable Claymores and you can generally rush them before they notice you set the Jammer down. Hacker is good stuff, and so is the Jammer w/ Scout Pro; and Scout Pro rapes.

Kill dude, pick up his gun with your super-switches and now you can meh SoH because you burn through one mag, just Y and voila you have another gun faster than SoH can reload with Dual-Mags. If you need more than 2 mags, well, you suck.

Replace E Mag for GP25. Scout Pro makes you switch to launcher super quick and can launch almost instantaneously, at least for the Galil and AK47 (haven't tried 74u). Your class actually inspired me test Scout Pro:

GALIL/AK47 + GP25 / RPG

Semtex/Stun/Jammer

FJP / Scout Pro / Marathon Pro

Pretty awesome class to piss people off. Nice find.

I don't like the GL on the 74u, I like the extended mags though because I can reduce needs for reloads and rape clusterfucks.

I do like the AR/FJ on a Scout Pro setup though, mostly because Flak Jacket is boss.

EDIT: Try your class with C4, C4 w/ Scout Pro is pretty fun too.

Edited by Enganacious

• 2 weeks later...
fuck firing range. firing range was the map for 90% of the time i played, and the rest of the time was jungle

Ditto. Still better than Nuke Town.

There were too many Flak Jacket users for my RPG shenanigans to work on the 2nd match too.

Olympia

CZ75 - Extended mags

Frag/Concussion/Motion Sensor

Ghost Pro/Sleight of Hand Pro/Hacker Pro

Just rocking Hacker until I get TacMask/Ninja Pro. Fun shit, just been playing super lame, hanging out motionless in buildings waiting for dumbasses to walk by and get blown away. It's extremely obnoxious.

L96A1 - Variable zoom

CZ75 - Extended mags

Tomahawk/Concussion/Claymore

Ghost Pro/Sleight of Hand (/Steady Aim) Pro/Hacker Pro

Sniping is fun