AC Tribute Album "THE ANSWER" by Anosou now RELEASED

It's definitely a good tune, especially the little easter egg at 2:28. It's just funny cause of how serious the lyrics are sang relative to the source material which goes out of its way to keep you guessing on what's actually being sang. Deep sea fish loves you forever.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
Yah, the entire album is pretty good, but a few of the tracks are just fucking spectacular. Shining Highway currently has around 500-600 playthroughs for me. I really like Shining Highway. Haha. Death to the King is pretty damn good, too. Only like 100 playthroughs right now, though.

Maybe you guys should be like me and play Training Montage from Return all Robots over and over. That song is pretty manly.

Also, Ace Combat 2 ost orchestra by Go Shiina is manly as well. It only took like 13 years to release an ost for the thing.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
He does a lot of music, though. He may revist AC sometime, but I don't think he will. You can always goes to OCRemix and check out his music. It's almost all non-AC related, though. Haha. Either way, it's pretty good stuff.

=3

The music he makes is so awesome. He is a great man.

• 11 months later...