Music in Armored Core V

Griffon

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm, I don't remember that one. I don't think that one popped up in the game at all either though. If that's the case then it's still very possible that the music came from a different source, hence why it wouldn't be on the OST. Seems unlikely that they'd make a song like that only for one trailer.

I always felt annoyed how even if their is an official soundtrack they almost always manage to forget a song or two. And it almost always has to be the one song your looking for.

I'm looking for the song in the latest ACV trailer called Vanishing.

*looks at ACV OST Tracklist*

*Vanishing nowhere to be found*

OH FOR FU-

I hope that song is released on another CD, like another album for FreQuency or something. It's a really awesome song. Maybe it's a hidden song on the soundtrack? maybe you could find it on the ACV game disk? I don't know, I just hope the song is released on CD or on itunes or something.

Edited by Kura

The ACV soundtrack is amazing!http://www.youtube.c...ser/Answering01 This guy is uploading the ACV soundtrack!

The Predator is my favorite one so far. Has sort of a Terminator feel to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyQ9Qp5eCF0&feature=related

Edited by The Fallen Raven

• 1 month later...

Ripped the album off the internets a couple days ago. Holy crap this is some solid shit.

And yeah that freak'n blows that Vanishing isn't even on the soundtrack. Guess I better hunt that one down alone.

It seems the Japanese fans are asking why the song wasn't included as well.

My favorites so far are In A Day and Stain.

If my ears were mouths this album would be a high class buffet. (Not that hometown shit)

Edited by Ogawa Lou

• 4 weeks later...