JUDITH | LAHIRE

Booster :

JUDITH | LATONA | SCHEDAR | KB-JUDITH

Armament :

051ANNR | 063ANAR | DEARBORN02 | MP-O901 | -

Hanger :

- | -

TUNING

- 50 points tuning : EN output, EN cap, maneuverability, lock speed, back thrust, QB back, QB side, turning.

- 42 points tuning : aim precision.

STABILIZER

0, 0 (if it could be 0, +2 will be good)

- mid range combat AC.

- biped legs frame.

- still in re-construct process.

- actually I want JUDITH head more than any other heads but I'd pick SOLDNER head for quick selected.

- I'm also need something to replace with MP-901 but I had no idea what is it? (O601JC or O203 I think)

- no reason for WG arms, if you don't need it you can change to anything.

edit : fixed from what Rogan said, but I'm still keep something same.

so what d'ya think?

hogire legs what is this

why not pick wg/aliyah

use wg/aliyah

wg/aliyah

i dont think you need camera on a dr ac; use argy head for def if you can fit it

i think you could do with a bit more beefy side boosters like lahire or holoferns

DR MWs are all about def/AP gouging while maintaining mobility so you can tank/dodge everything and outdamage race things with your DRs

• 8 months later...
If you're going to use Hogire legs, then at least use the Ekhazar core to stack the AP. Latona is just way off in general; it isn't much lighter and this shouldn't need the energy efficiency when it's running dual rifles. It also wrecks the defense when it can be so much higher. The head isn't necessary either, this would definitely have more stability than it would need if you changed the core and doesn't really make use of the high camera function. Hilbert would work better for AP/defense. The FCS should also be changed to 063AN05 since you have a missile on it. This could also get away with running GN-Judith, or Aaliyah/M, or both.

for next changing :

- dual R100Rs or dual 051ANNRs

- full LAHIRE or combined among LAHIRE, JUDITH, LATONA, and HOLOFERNES.

question : should I put MEDUSA for annoying?

edit : I'm already edited whole mech, but not confirmed to changed yet.

Edited by Tarstrudelvick

• 2 months later...

Use midweight arms, 063 or 047. I would also use a strong main or back booster since your AC cannot control range with its weapons and the booster line you have won't let you do it with speed.

Lahire head doesn't do anything for this AC, you aren't stacking for PA and you don't need the low weight. If its for looks thats fine but you could easily use another head here. Hogire, 047, ekhazar, soldner.

quick note before change :

- head to HOGIRE or EKHAZAR.

- for arms, I wanna tried with something not 047 or 063 at first, unless I didn't have any other choice.

- back booster would be LAHIRE or keep LATONA with tuning normal back boost and QB back instead.

edit : before I'd tried these, I want you (anyone) to see what I've done yesterday at first. (just edit on the top, but I'm still have to change them later anyway...)

Edited by Taurus