The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Magnus

I didn't realize the crazy Argonian in Riften gives you a pretty easy Dwarven ruin quest, that gives you a 25% smithing bonus that stacks ontop of everything else.

It says you only get it while wearing Dwarven armor, but you get it while wearing any armor.

So that's cool.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Yeah I had to update SKSE twice this last week.

Anywho, I got the ring working correctly in terms of enchantments, they list in the proper order and such. Basically it makes all spells cost 0 magicka, gives you permanent Adrenalin Rush (super Stamina Regen), and gives you all the maximum (ingame) resistances; 100 for disease and poison, 85 for magic as well as fire, frost, and shock.

Gold Diamond Ring

It doesn't do anything for armor, and if you play high level Skyrim on Legendary, without goober-tier gear you'll get rekt.

I can have Deathlords survive a full dual-wield power attack from weapons that deal 380-390 damage w/ 212 damage Chaos Enchaments (50% each to do 212 fire/frost/shock damage). Or take several shots from a similarly built Crossbow w/ the same enchantments.

It also depends on what level you are too.

I think 46 is the normal cap, but I believe Dragonborn has some higher level content.

I know there's one side-quest thing that a dude in ebony armor basically asks you out to a duel, once you hit level 80.

It also depends on what level you are too.

I think 46 is the normal cap, but I believe Dragonborn has some higher level content.

I know there's one side-quest thing that a dude in ebony armor basically asks you out to a duel, once you hit level 80.

He's basically the strongest enemy in the game. He'll one-shot any dragon that even considers interrupting your fight.

• 6 months later...