Dark Souls

Magnus

I've got mine wired to a fiber optic network and I still get the occasional backstab from the front. i don't think you'll ever completely eliminate it no matter how good your internet is.

Also, I'm going to be getting my stuff back from Ethos either tonight or tomorrow night, then I will BB Glitch. If anyone is making any new characters, I'll be able to give you a bunch of stuff. Duping with BB glitch will be much faster with help.

Also, for so you don't have to look back so many pages, here's the stuff Ethos.

Thanks to Ethos for trading, here's the list to avoid confusion

Moonlight Sword +3

Darkwood Grain Ring

Ring of Sacrifice (x 10)

Rare Ring of Sacrifice

Ring of Favor and Protection

Ring of Fog

Dingey Set

Blue Slab

Titanite Slab

Blue chunk (40)

White chunk(40)

R chunk(40)

T chunk(40)

Twinkling Titanite (x 15)

Demon Titanite (x 10, x 4 Ethos keeps)

Claymore

Magic Zweihander +8

Greatsword of Artorias

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's fairly common. They're already to your flank and circling you on their screen, while on your screen they're maybe like half a second behind of where they really are. If you see them start approaching you in a circular manner and see their bodies start rotating away from you, then try to backpedal, lower you shield, and see if you can backstab them back.

Blue Eye Stone doesn't have a lower limit for invasion rate. That's what he's talking about. Most of the time you are fighting someone whos like 60 levels lower, or more. I think lowest I've killed was 23, with my SL120 darkmoon.

Darkmoon also doesn't have to risk anything, or be human, to invade. They can do it as a hollow. Darkwraith and Gravelord cannot.

Darkmoon is fucking pussy.

Invasion level, not rate. My bad.

Word is bond. Then you just gotta worry about the occassional SL700 darkmoon. They're darkmoon though so chances are they're trash, anyways.

If you're trying to make money fast, you're best bet is to either ghost for someone in the forest, or camp in forest or dark anor lando and slay fools as fast as you can.

I like stomping 4 kings. I'm down but I feel like you guys would be done by the time I get online.

Man I'm loving my int dex build. I wrecked a few ppl today before heading to work. Really fun to use. Got a revenge kill on this one duo too.

Good games mike and elton. I really appreciate the help in izalith. I hate that damn bed.

I never thought about using arrows. I'll do that next time. The fact that it's such a simple boss is what pisses me off about it, cause any time I died to it, it was over something dumb, like blocking and the push made me fall into a hole. I haven't really died that often when fighting it, but the few times that I have, have been so stupid that it put me off the boss altogether.