Dark Souls

Magnus

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so I was finally able to get the items from exo. Thanks again exo, and thanks to wong for getting the whole process started. I remade 2 characters already, cause it was annoying me that I had so many girls above 120. I hate wasted points and I wouldn't want ppl thinking that the only reason I won was cause I'm higher level.

I also made a new girl who mains bows. I gotta say, I like it. I killed a few ppl already (I'd say about 7-8 in forest. I only died once to this guy who backstabbed me twice when I was busy with something else. Not that I'm talking shit, cause I know forest ppl are bad anyway and bows aren't that great with damage lol.

I did fill up 2 reds with arrows. They both were rocking bkga. It would've annoyed me if someone killed me straight up with a shortbow haha.

Phantom was trying to randomly parry my attacks earlier ago, so I said "yeah, I can do that too, bitch."

One wildly random parry later and I'm getting a riposte completely by accident. That was pretty coool. Course it didn't kill her so I immediately got a backstab, and then she got up again so I hacked with two hands until she fell. Kinda ruined the moment.

NP Jose.

So after rebuilding characters, I decided not to redo my original since that one is at Kiln and I have all the spells I want and I want to NG+, but this means I'm short on slabs. Anyone mind giving me some of their uneeded Blue/White/Ti slabs for that character (SL 120, Blue I need most of all)? Thanks

PS, Fire Keeper souls would also be nice. I think I'm +4, so I only need 3. I think Elton's trade invovled 6 or 7 FK souls, so you might be able to just grab the one at Parish. Also Since I'm going NG+ I guess I could just kill the other Queelag and Anor Londo keeper, but I would still need 1 for +7. Not a big deal since I could get the NG+ soul at Parish though.

Edited by Exorcet

I am having a real itch to Forest Stomp or Dark Anal Duel, so I might do either tonight.

John, I can help you make your mules file tonight if you'd like. I also need to help someone from RH.

Exorcet, should I call you Michael, Mikey, Mick, Mickey, Mikiel, Mikael, Mic, or Mishka? Anyways, the transfer only has six Firekeeper souls. I can give you two Firekeeper soul and all the ores you need.

Edited by Honest Frank

NP Jose.

So after rebuilding characters, I decided not to redo my original since that one is at Kiln and I have all the spells I want and I want to NG+, but this means I'm short on slabs. Anyone mind giving me some of their uneeded Blue/White/Ti slabs for that character (SL 120, Blue I need most of all)? Thanks

PS, Fire Keeper souls would also be nice. I think I'm +4, so I only need 3. I think Elton's trade invovled 6 or 7 FK souls, so you might be able to just grab the one at Parish. Also Since I'm going NG+ I guess I could just kill the other Queelag and Anor Londo keeper, but I would still need 1 for +7. Not a big deal since I could get the NG+ soul at Parish though.

I don't mind trading over some slabs to you. I have a similar problem in that I wanna trade over a estoc +15 to my rapier girl and don't want to start over exactly with her.

For the firesouls, kill gywndolin and the brass armor girl gets pissed. After you kill her you get a firesoul. I guess you don't have to kill gywndolin for that. There's also the one in blighttown where all those sniper dudes are at. I forget where the other ones are at.

Dope pic John.

Edited by Ethos

The trade doesn't have to be right now, so no worries.

Since Jose needs the Estoc, I guess I made as well trade with him unless the servers decide to suck again. My Faith guy won't be using the +15 Estoc so before/after the trade with my Int char we can trade the Estoc.

As for name, Mike should be avoided since PD's taken that one. I honestly don't really have much preference for name, you can just use Exorcet, or Michael, or M, or E, lol.

What's the big deal about a name. Your parents named you mike too. You don't gotta change your name just cause someone else in the world is named mike haha. Mike is my boy and everything, but it's stupid if you gotta change your name to "E" cause everyone knew mike's name first.

It's not that serious. I'll call both of you mike cause that's your names. I'll just make a distiction when it's necessary.

Unless you go by something specific like michael, then that's something else.

EDIT: btw, divine weapons aren't that great. They get out damaged by lightning and chaos. When do you wanna trade?

Edited by Ethos

The problem with Divine weapons are that they generally get out-damaged by Lightning and Chaos weapons, even at 50 Faith (when damage scaling drops). I think Divine Weapons were made solely to be used at the Catacombs and Occult weapons for Anor Londo. Now, if Occult weapons affect Blue Phantoms and Divine weapons affected Red Phantoms, that'd be interesting.