Dark Souls

Magnus

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta do it. Demon's Souls was one of the best games I've ever played. This is shaping up to be even better.

That song they used immediately reminded me of John. If you ever do WWE or anything it needs to be your entrance, John.

I just ordered the song off iTunes. Goddamn, it's so sick. I might start carrying a boombox with me and just blast that every time I enter a building.

You know, that firespray build I was using isn't quite as easy as it looks to get away with.

I don't remember anyone claiming the 81g was broken while playing me (although it's possible) but I do remember Archangel claiming the fenrir was low tier because he couldn't hit me with it. That was so dope.

Oh wait yeah someone claimed the 81g was the reason I was winning so then they used it with their "best" build, so then I thrashed him to the point that he refused to play anymore and went outside to cry until I left their house. It was your boy Achilles. That guy who took 1st place at MOC5.

Fuck man. This week NFL starts, next week I'll be on another continent, the week after that is Lonesome Road, the week after that is Gun Runners Arsenal, and the week after that is the big week!

Dark Souls!

I wonder if I'll forget what the sun looks like?