Dark Souls

Magnus

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just took a gander at the Japanese Playstation magazine. Dark Souls got 90/95 scores across the board. It's actually gearing up to be even better than Demons Souls, with twice the audience.

Time for FROM to buy a new Yacht with all of that money, and then turn it into a Yacht-leg Armored core.

Edited by Pendragon

Yeah I'm not buying AC5.

So I wasn't sure if you guys got to see the starting classes yet? I remember seeing in an interview that, just like in Demon's Souls, they ultimately won't matter but they look cool and we got some further insights into how magic might work.

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/298105_178246692248383_119869331419453_419463_5612285_n.jpg

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/185231_178246662248386_119869331419453_419461_3543533_n.jpg

If you haven't already, send me a friend request on PSN so we can troll together, or at least just do regular adventuring. I actually really really loved doing levels over and over again with people.

Asian swords for sure. They are reasonably quick and powerful. I've been messing around with a quality kilij and it's doing a lot of damage rather quickly.

You can also make use of daggers and uchigitanas and maybe a rapier, but rapiers have to be done right or they suck a lot. I also need to figure out a way to really incorporate a left hand uchigitana without rolling one in the right hand as well because I really love how quick the L1 attack is. However, it just doesn't make sense to me to roll a kilij one handed.

Gunner Runners Arsenal is fallout new vegas DLC.

uchigatana is the most broken basic weapon in ds. dual uchi is even worse, of course.

Kilijs are neat yeah.

There's a lot of mage players that enjoy the kilij for its phenomenal speed and ability to become moon.

Edited by Penguin Deus