Dark Souls

Magnus

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a personal challenge. Gotta do it. So I did it. Twice.

He could have been guarding, which is why he staggered. Otherwise, yes, he would have been flattened.

Our last battle was epic. He had his Moonlight Greatsword and me with my Golem Axe. We played some footsies and I eventually just run up for the back stab. As he wakes up, I wuxia chi blast him with the R2. He recovers, and casts a HCSM. I run up, cartwheeled like a fool, and ate most of the HCSM. We continued chi blasting each other. At the final second, Mike and I traded hits with the R1. I got greedy and tried to go for a second for the finish. Instead, he hit me with the Moonlight's R1, broke my poise, and comboed me to death.

Hey John, thanks again for helping! Your dragon slayer greatbow is great tool. I might adopt it myself.

Edited by Wong

oh what's this? wong talking smack?

I had pretty good success with BK halberd last night. I had some trouble with groups but it was fantastic in 1v1. Very easy to punish whiffs for big damage and with very little risk to yourself.

Yeah, I'm liking it too. I have it on my dragonslayer build and it's pretty cool but not strong enough to 1h it. I gotta hurry and get to kiln with my str one so I can rock it on that file.

EDIT:

Oh yeah, forgot to mention. I got invaded by someone from FROM last night. It was in Kiln and he looked like he was wearing elite knight armor set. He had some large blue sword which I'm guessing it was that sif sword. At first I thought he was a darkmoon when I first saw him but then as he got closer to me, it seemed like a dark purple. He had FROM in his name when it showed the screen. I almost had him but he was using one of the black knights as distraction. After he finished me off, it said "you cannot indict this player" at the end too. It was weird.

EDIT2: nvm, I maaaay have been wrong about it. Mike just told me that blues can't be indicted anyway so now I'm not sure. It did have FROM in his name and was bluish purplish tho.

Edited by Ethos

Fucking FROM! Pussies are afraid of being hunted down by darkmoon white knights.

I want to get hatemail from someone at FROM.

He could have been guarding, which is why he staggered. Otherwise, yes, he would have been flattened.

Our last battle was epic. He had his Moonlight Greatsword and me with my Golem Axe. We played some footsies and I eventually just run up for the back stab. As he wakes up, I wuxia chi blast him with the R2. He recovers, and casts a HCSM. I run up, cartwheeled like a fool, and ate most of the HCSM. We continued chi blasting each other. At the final second, Mike and I traded hits with the R1. I got greedy and tried to go for a second for the finish. Instead, he hit me with the Moonlight's R1, broke my poise, and comboed me to death.

Hey John, thanks again for helping! Your dragon slayer greatbow is great tool. I might adopt it myself.

Mike was rocking dragonbow too. I want to say his was doing more damage as well. Dragonbow is great for killing shit without it hitting you. I've also knocked a few assholes off ledges with it so that's good fun.

I wasn't guarding, no. I might have just stood through it cuz of poise.

Way to ruin my dreams of flattening Red Lucy.

oh what's this? wong talking smack?

Need to beat Mike first. Btw, I was waiting for you, but you came online at like 2AM! Much later than usual and I had to bail by then.

Your dragon tooth has been doing some odd damage Wong. I've noticed it while watching you fight invaders too. Your groundpounds while enchanted were only doing around 400damage as well, which is uncharacteristically low. What is the stat spread for your build?

For reference, both me and Mike get upwards of 600 on groundpounds at times even when not enchanted.

Perhaps Dragon Tooth has deceptively bad damage output for some hidden reason?

My Dragon Tooth was at +4, not +5. The difference is pretty big. I did upgrade it to +5 in hopes of using against Mike for our last battle, but an invader showed up instead. So I used my Dragon Tooth w/ Sunlight Blade against the invader instead and I think I pulled 1100 damage from a back stab. No, it is all good. :lol: Also, when we fought together at Dark Anol, it was only at +3. But if you are interested, my stats are: Sara (SL130): 49/16/40/40/18/-/-/30 @ Cleric

I decided I want to use the BK weapons so I need to bump my dex from 8 to 18, which is why she is at SL130.

Edited by Wong

That explains it.

Yeah, I really doubted the Dragon Tooth just went: "Elton, that cunt."

@ elton: ya man, I get on late. Didn't know you were waiting for me tho. I've been focusing on beating levels lately but I'm down for pvp, provided that we find some time for it.

I have two more final to finish first. I am down for tomorrow evening.

I think Comotosis will be down for tomorrow as well. Not sure if he wants to do levels or PvP though.

Edited by Wong

If I can get on I'm down for either if you need another person or an opponent.

Jose that Sunlight Spear was only doing 1k to the dreglings at Sunlight Altar in ng! That's WITH the dusk crown and ring of the sun's firstborn lol. How good is that?

Edited by Penguin Deus

Jose that Sunlight Spear was only doing 1k to the dreglings at Sunlight Altar in ng! That's WITH the dusk crown and ring of the sun's firstborn lol. How good is that?

You are throwing giant thunderbolts like Zeus. What is not good about it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6znoxP_AE4

Glorious.

Edited by Wong