Dark Souls

Magnus

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got one the other day from a guy I had killed like 6 or 7 times. It was in the kiln and the first time we fought, I bowed and he threw a poison knife at me mid-bow and then ran up to try and backstab. So I kill him and teabag him mercilessly and do the facepalm/shake head gesture. We keep getting matched up and I keep destroying him when finally he invades me right as I'm beating another invader and have very little health left. He gets his hits in and I die. He then proceeds to do "well what is it" and sends me a message saying "hahahahahahah"

Needless to say, he was darkmoon.

I get indicted so I'm happy with that. More blues to mess up. Yesterday alone I think I fought like 5 or 6 dudes looking for vengeance.

EDIT: Man, that sucks, John. I hate dudes like that. They get beat mercilessly time after time and when they finally win through one cheap shot, they have to talk shit like they're godly.

Edited by Ethos

I never get mail for darksouls. I've messed ppl up hard too. Oh well, maybe I just fight ppl that don't speak english.

You will get them eventually. I have plenty of ggs but no hate mails so far. My friend on the 360 gets 10 hate mails on a daily basis. I guess Winged Spear + Eagle Shield + CMW + Dragon Body makes people rage. Taunting with the Channeler Trident when he wins doesn't help.

Edited by Wong

Trident taunt with Dragon body is hilarious. Pushing forest people off the cliff with roar is more hilarious.

I need suggestions with my Guan Yu setup.

Right: Black Knight Halberd, Nothing

Left: Dark Hand, Canvas Talisman

Spells: Great Magic Barrier, Vow of Silence, Force

Armor: Eastern Armor, Giant Gauntlets, Waistcloth of the Channlers

The problem is that my character is a girl, so I still need to find a proper head gear. The Eastern Helm makes me sad. If you guys have any suggestions, let me know.

velka's head I think goes well with the setup you have.

EDIT: I was thinking of using vow of silence myself, but haven't found how I can work it cause I do like to cast spells while I fight too.

EDIT2: Fuck moonlight sword. for real.

Edited by Ethos

I love Vow of Silence. It makes pure mages free when I smash them with my BK Halberd.

I will probably end up using Mom Mask. I will probably ditch the Dark Hand too and just parry with my Canvas Talisman.

By the way, I am almost done setting up for my Dex file to transfer. If you guys want to do some trading tonight, that'd be great.

We can destroy the Bell Gargoyles afterwards too.

Oh, yeah I didn't want to play tonight but trading I'm down to help with. I might need to do trading, too.

I'm also down with crushing the idiot gargoyles real fast so we can all get some nice medals. :lol:

canvas talisman can't parry. r1 is spell r2 is clubbing them with the talisman lol

I'm down for wrecking those gargoyles. I can use my sunbro girl too. She needs some loving. Same for my spear chick. She's at tomb and I haven't exactly felt motivated to finish it and I gotta get on that cause she's prin guard and I don't even have the spells.

I'll man up and do it tonight.

So where should we all meet up? We can trade at the Darkmoon Tomb for the first batch and I'll host at Undead Parish to get all of my stuff and get our Sun Bro on.

Here is my transfer list:

- Silver Knight Straight Sword +5

- Chaos Blade +0

- Silver Knight Spear +5

- Black Bow of Pharis +10

- Pyromancy Flame +20

- Grass Crest Shield +10

- Crest Shield +5

- Silver Knight Set +5

- Gargoyle Helm +5

- Child Mask

- Orstein Armor

- Giant Gauntlet +5

I still need Tin Crystallization Catalyst but that will be asking for too much. I'll just get it the manly way, through Logan.

Look, it's disastrous. It is also the greatest game I have ever played haha. I won't deny it.

Just got the Horn then, so I can at least die every 10 minutes happy. Now I've just got to get my SL up to scratch and start scaling stuff with my Int. I've learned so much on this playthrough that it's embarrassing to think I wasted nearly 14 hours on my last character (spitefully created a troll female named Bitch and now she's my main haha).

I've got it for PS3, but haven't been on PSN with it for a while since my PS is located pretty far from the wireless router at the moment. Can move it closer for a decent connection though.

Viv get to SL120 so we can go stomp ppl together. I'll give you all the moonlight horns your heart desires.

I item transfer glitch works everyone. I tested it last night. Goodbye Butch Cassidy, it was fun while it lasted.

All hail Giacomo the Unrelenting. Hornet ring+dga=gg

Man I probably have at least 30 hours of just standing around waiting for summons/invasions. I've got around 200 hours though so take that as you will.

EDIT: Thirty hours is prob exaggeration, haha. It's a lot but maybe not thirty. 200 is pretty close, though.

Edited by Ninety