Dark Souls

Magnus

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say next time everyone is camping the forest or anor londo, just bolt the shit out of the invader. They're slow as hell to cast but with 3 people firing, its bound to hit sometime. Plus it'll look funny seeing bolts all over the place.

I'll help you to get the dough no sweat. The forest is the best spot tho tbh. It's got the most rapid invasion rate it seems. We can just keep jumping people. I'm 100% down for mugging ppl the entire night tonight. Fuck dueling.

That of course means we need someone with the forest open. I have it open on 2-3 files, and I can actually get it open fast (prolly not fast enough for tonight, though) on another who could actually use the money and humanity. I really wish I had just played last night and beaten it cuz I'd have an ideal file for this. Damn.

If someone else has it open that'd be dope too!

I might be game. Probably, in fact.

=D

I'll help you to get the dough no sweat. The forest is the best spot tho tbh. It's got the most rapid invasion rate it seems. We can just keep jumping people. I'm 100% down for mugging ppl the entire night tonight. Fuck dueling.

Who duels in the Forest? It is all about the mugging. Yeah, I am down.

If someone else has it open that'd be dope too!

I haven't killed the puppy yet so I guess that would be me. I also have the shortcut / gate open.

Any of you have a spare BK Halberd I can borrow for the night? I want to test it out before farming for it.

Who duels in the Forest? It is all about the mugging. Yeah, I am down.

Any of you have a spare BK Halberd I can borrow for the night? I want to test it out before farming for it.

I "duel" there from time to time. Which is to say I go in and just kill as many people as I can before I get overrun.

I'm pretty sure I got spare halberds for you.

Elton and I noticed that the forest doesn't like when you have two helpers. Once John left he was summoning me with no problem whatsoever, and I remembered that the exact same issue happened when I was trying to play with Jose. I'm guessing it's because it wants to leave 3 spots open for invaders and that place gets invaded so rapidly that it's nearly impossible to summon helper #3.

Good times mugging people! Mindlessly running at people is stupid amounts of fun. No bullshit.

Jose if you wanna cause some havoc let me know. I'm down to run with you or invade you tonight if I catch you on.

The dood is sik lol

That thing that happened to the guy around 2:15 in the second video sorta happened to me last night in the forest (2v1), and happened to me in anor lando before a few times in 3v1s.

Last night I invaded the forest, ran at the sunbro and couldn't get him after 2 seconds of trying, and I noticed his buddy watching nearby so I backstabbed him, his buddy tried to hit me right after backstab ended so I rolled to the side, bumrushed the sunbro and stuck a rapier in him, he died, then ran to his buddy and running r1'd him for the kill. It all happened so fast that they more or less died at the same time. It was dope.

Another time I invaded, a red was there already, and so was a phantom who was fighting one of those forest hunters standing around. The fight prolly just started. Anyhow I ran up to the ghost who was busy, killed him, then ran straight to the host who was busy, killed him, then speared the red who was standing there just after the kill. So good.

And in Anor Lando 3 guys tried to jump me coming out of the steps leading up to main area from the castle bonfire side of the castle, r1 swings with moonlight are wide. I killed two guys in the same combo (ghosts), and promptly kicked host down the stairs since he had no life.

Elton were you digging the hilariously puny damage the dragonslayer spear was doing last night? I hit some guy for 79 damage LOL