Dark Souls

Magnus

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The basin is quite large. It goes from the upper level (where the Butterfly is at) to the lower level (where the Hydra is at). I am pretty sure we will duel at our usual spot, where the puddle is at.

I'm pretty sure that's the Darkroot Garden. The area we've been dueling at has been the garden. The basin is the lower area where the hydra is at.

The whole place is called Darkroot Garden while the Hydra area is a sub-area called Darkroot Basin-- according to guides and wikis anyways. I think the area where forest hunters invade might be a sub-area called Darkroot Forest, but I'm not sure. It is weird how they all connect to each other as one large area.

I'm next to the garden now with all the stuff I need, except I don't have a red soapstone. I only have the white soapstone and cracked red eyes. I would have thought I had the red soapstone from the bb glitch too, but I guess I don't. Hopefully somebody does.

Everyone rockin that dslayer spear? Word, that spear is awesome haha.

You've never seen me using my Ornstein build because it was not meant for PvP. :) It is my Sun Bro co-op build. I actually really enjoy doing co-op with random people than Darkwraith or Gravelord with my other files.

I told Mike my idea of building a Dragonslayer Spear Dragonoid PvP build, mainly for the irony. But that dream came a full stop when I realized that I can't attack immediately after I do a Roar with the DSS, for some odd reason. I could totally do it with my Chaos Gargoyle's Halberd. :(

Edited by Honest Frank