EVE Online - ACU Corporation

Harakiri Tiger

So some of us are in need of ISK soon. Those of you who wouldn't mind grinding missions with us should get online and ask about missions in chat since we'll be doing a good few over the next week or so. Specifically noob and I both will be missioning a good bit. Feel free to join us!

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Misssssssiiiiooooon!!! I have been putting all of my time into compiling Gentoo and getting ready for double PTQ this weekend. I need to at least do one a day until the PTQ is done. Then I won't have to grind so hard at the last minute like last time!

We'll be missioning a good bit over the next few weeks hopefully, yah. I plan on doing some generic frigate PvP training over this week and next week, too. Maybe cruiser PvP training after the frigate training, too. Which should help provide a good break for inbetween missions and stuff.

I plan on wardeccing some corps sooner or later, in case you're wondering why I'm gonna push some PvP practice.

PVPing 101.

Theres a few good ships to take note of.

Triple repped Myrmidon (Can solo a loki)

Rifters, Merlins, Punishers, and Incursus.

Jaguar

Hurricane, Best cane

Harbinger.

I'd link fits but (effort).

Also, you may want to look into training for Logistics, and covops.

We won't be PvPing in BCs for a while yet. You guys still can't work DScan and will likely just hit Orbit at 500 with frig and go AFK. Let alone aggro mechanics and other junk. I think we'll just start with shooting at each other near a quiet moon somewhere until you guys can at least handle general fighting confidently. Then we'll move on to aggro/gate/station mechanics and then finally cruiser there. After that I'll probably put some heavy focus on dscan and logoffski and battlecruisers and such. It's not hard to teach the stuff, but we're not exactly all on at convenient times, haha.

First, tho. Basic combat in frigates.

taranis is god tier for frigfighting

Anyways: a big thing to learn with frigates and HACS: Active flying. Keep your TRANSVERSALS UP. as SPEED is your tank.

Don't orbit unless the enemy is practically helpless. otherwise, keep moving, web and scram the enemy, stay out of their optimal Keep the enemy in your optimal, Neuts are the bane of you. Fear them, fit NOS if you expefct the enemy to use neuts Very important for close range ships.

Ranis relies on drones and blasters. Stay close, keep up the pressure.

Jaguars rely on range and speed. A good jaguar pilot can wreck things real good. Jags are also great at kiting. but Intys are much, much better at it than assault ships.

In all cases: if your enemy uses drones, PRIMARY THE DRONES and get out of their optimal fast.

Edited by ^Slaanesh

Updated our main corp info post. Fixed PLEX average pricing in the first post, updated corp info, added the corp killboard link, fixed up and reorganized all the links, and moved the ACU players list to the bottom of the second post. If any of you think of any other info you'd like me to add to that topic, feel free to tell me. All links/guides are much appreciated. Hopefully it's more navigatable and useful.

For those of you who want to use the killboard (post stuff to it), you'll need to PM me for the password.

Last, but not least, our most important killboard link: Top Losers

It's not so easy, haha. While a few of them will talk about wanting to PvP there's only one who's really interested in it and that's noob. No one else in corp has shown any real serious desire to potentially PvP, the best you can get is a somewhat runner up in DMX who is more concerned with not being bored than being interested in PvP. The killboard is more to show us getting blown up than us blowing stuff up, tbh.

It's definitely more competitive than missioning. I haven't been on mostly because I've been putting so much work into this tournament. I have phases like that unfortunately. Sometimes I wish I didn't have so much drive. At least then I'd be making half as many sacrifices.

EVE PvP can be wildly competitive, haha. You just haven't been exposed to that side yet, nob.

Also, adjusted the killboard settings and payed the ISK to remove the ads from it. So it should be good now. We can go out and get killed a lot now and rack up tons of red images and it'll look good as we do it. Werd.

I do admit to that, yah. I figured it would be best to focus you guys on PvE until you had at least 5mil+ SP and a method to keep paying for your own ship losses, then I became lazy, so now you're all at 10mil-ish SP. I'm willing to give you guys PvP tips and info if you're willing to shoot each other, though. There's a lot of small crap to teach you guys about, though. A lot lot. On top of which our entire corp doesn't have too much experience shooting other people, so we gotta build that too.