EVE Online - ACU Corporation

Harakiri Tiger

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Art

I see your position now. I have no idea whether or not PLEX prices are going to skyrocket, as I don't like to speculate specific things. But I'm willing to bet CCP has smart people somewhere in its staff who object to things that could potentially kill their playerbase. Regardless of whether or not it happens, a sudden increase in PLEX prices in EVE would have almost the same effect as an oil shock in real life. Inflation rises, GDP would go down, as would GDP per capita and the quality of living. Only referring to those because those are the actual terms and not really that people will "live" poorly in EVE.

what's the problem with that, i thought capitals were immune to electronic warfare

Bubbles warp jam everything IIRC.

Fun photoshop though.

But I'm willing to bet CCP has smart people somewhere in its staff who object to things that could potentially kill their playerbase.

Of course. Unfortunately, it appears, according to Glassdoor, that most opinions aren't regarded.

The GDP change would only effect limited quantity modules like T2/Faction ships and modules. Things like Macro Miners keep mineral prices down.

Bubbles warp jam everything IIRC.

Fun photoshop though.

Of course. Unfortunately, it appears, according to Glassdoor, that most opinions aren't regarded.

The GDP change would only effect limited quantity modules like T2/Faction ships and modules. Things like Macro Miners keep mineral prices down.

Aren't T2 ships what everybody who's somebody flies anyways? I mean of course the biggest issue would be immediate, that players who don't pay could no longer afford PLEX putting the same amount of time into the game. That means either put more time in or quit. I'm not exactly a fan of EVE requiring more time from my busy schedule as an upkeep.

Sad if it is indeed true that most opinions aren't regarded, but I never immediately trust a third party opinion since it could be someone who hates the company and exaggerates or makes shit up themselves.

T2 ships? Nah. They're just more specialized. "Everybody who's somebody" nowadays would be flying Titans or Motherships.

Sad if it is indeed true that most opinions aren't regarded, but I never immediately trust a third party opinion since it could be someone who hates the company and exaggerates or makes shit up themselves.

Those are [previous] employees.

I do remember though, I was there for the whole fiasco with the capitals jumping out of rapecages.

we had every single POS bubbled to shit so that no-one could get out. and well...

All of the IT Titans and capital ships managed to jump and-or warp while bubbled. Shit you not, that actually happened.

I was one of a fleet of Maelstroms on station meant to knock the hell out of any ship that we could catch.

I do remember though, I was there for the whole fiasco with the capitals jumping out of rapecages.

we had every single POS bubbled to shit so that no-one could get out. and well...

All of the IT Titans and capital ships managed to jump and-or warp while bubbled. Shit you not, that actually happened.

I was one of a fleet of Maelstroms on station meant to knock the hell out of any ship that we could catch.

Yeah, I remember hearing about that.

Patches and Bugs go together like Cereal and Milk when CCP is in charge.

Those are [previous] employees.

Like I said, I would believe it but I have seen one person masquerade as a bunch of people for the purpose of defaming/supporting something many, many times. If I am going to believe anything it would have to be hearing it firsthand, from different people.

Like I said, I would believe it but I have seen one person masquerade as a bunch of people for the purpose of defaming/supporting something many, many times. If I am going to believe anything it would have to be hearing it firsthand, from different people.

10 reviews over 3 years? I don't really see 3 guys doing that.

Glassdoor seems to be a legitimate review site too, as Microsoft and Apple turn up thousands of reviews.

Hahah, Dictator Steve Jobs with a 97% appleroval rate.

Hey, I told EvilBiscuit we could PLEX him into the game. When does he plan on joining EVE, though? If he plans on waiting a bit longer to start up I can spend some of my money on a not-PLEX item, like some more Proteus parts. I'm sitting on enough to get a PLEX as of right now, but not enough to do both easily.

You finally got those LSE's on there, huh.

So: Delve is a goddamned fortress right now: I just hope we don't get complacent.

Kicking Morsus Mihi's ass out here, feels damned good man.

Name

Welcome to Delve, Now Go Home

Start date 2011-06-06

Kills 1042

ISK (B) 120.40 (LOL CARRIERS)

Losses 706

ISK (B) 36.54

Efficiency 76.72%

GIMMAH GIMMAH DEM CAPITALS