Armored Core: Verdict Day Discussion

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are the three factions: https://sphotos-b.xx...301111616_n.j

Almost forgot to put this in. AC: VD will include 56 maps, and will reset all stats from the war if one faction wins or the season ends. Also, lots of screenshots some old mostly new. http://gamingbolt.com/armored-core-verdict-day-will-feature-56-maps-new-screenshots-released

Edited by The Fallen Raven

I just can't get over the naming convention they've taken to, and the one for this game constantly has me thinking "venereal disease." Though I'd basically have the same reaction to getting this game as I would there, so I guess it's appropriate.

you weren't getting this game anyways hahaha, neither am I

So the only real new knowledge based on that is that there are three of these tower ship thingies and each one is probably responsible for the rise of these groups.

And that the team may have a choice in which specific region they focus on. I'm guessing that means their is no chance for a single team to rule the world map.

You can also do matchmaking i guess. Specifically with different options.

These options are:

-Belonging Force of The Opponents ( no enemy fighting?)

-Battle Area ( Map. duh)

-Important Battle Target Invasion ( I read something saying that Important Battles are fights that change the course of the Verdict War so putting no would just be a regular invasion v.s. defence with your teams)

-Important battle Target defence ( same thing as above)

-Join the Elite unit ( no clue)

-Join A Sham Practice With the Same Force Team ( Just a fight against another team in your faction that won't change anything. I suppose putting yes on the this and no on the 1'st option would guarantee fighting a friendly team)

Also:

-Signs will replace the Men of Honor for Mercenaries.

-3 factions: Sirius Corporation (Blue), Venide (Red), and the Ever Green Family (Green)

-All the arrows on the map pointing to different areas are "Battle Styles" your faction has that point to what might be the best areas to attack, but you're team can attack wherever.

-There will be a constant FLASH WORLD NEWS thing that has the latest world news. Bases lost, gained, etc. As well as new info for the Verdict War as each "mission" is completed.

-You can take screenshots in your garage and upload them with the ones taken during battles.

-Operator screens show more info about an AC your viewing.

-War Logs of each past war can be viewed.

-Some other shit.

• 2 weeks later...

yes i cant belive how fast this took off may be its beacuse this is the first time a game hase come out while i was on the forum but to the point

i am crazzily excited for this game and i honesty what to hope that there going to do the thing they did with the ps2 games and give us one every year again

the only thing i dont like is the fact it looks like an expantion to ACV more then a diferent game. sad.

but from the screen shot it looks like you can get sheilds. and gun arms? a nice touch

but they need to bring back flying and im hoping sense now that u have sheilds that there may be distucable limps though i doubt it.

also i was thinking

with the speed the game is set for realease they had to be working on it before acv even came out? wich brings the question how much could they have changed? and what else do they have hiden deep in FROMS Skunk Works?

AC7 aka AC retaliation? or AC what the f.... take us back to the good old days (but keep the present mechs they just look cool) ha can anyone imagine an AC2 or nexus using the curent mechs? ha