Armored Core 5 Discussion

Lenin

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only issue i have with that cover is the lighting; it looks cool as a picture when you know what you're looking at but as it stands it's just a black nondescript figure dropping from a heli without showing a lot of detail. And yes of course I know when you look at it it's clear to be a mech, but I mean people browsing through multiple games at a time.

True, but also remember that's the JP cover, where AC is a much more prominent franchise than it is over here.

I'm sure we'll get a different cover over here, and like most previous US covers, it'll probably show a clearer picture of what the game is for US gamers not as familiar with the series.

Edited by Griffon

That isn't lightning. Those are flares in the night and bullets shooting up at the sky. You can see the trails from the flairs. There's also water in the background and such. I actually like the cover art.

Armored Core: Midnight Assault on Vivirtruvians Mansion

Guessing AC:V is still going to be a gloomy time line like in AC4 and AC4A? dusk-time background, silhuettes of ACs.

It's either that cover or the desert picture vvith the macho tank vvhich is sorta like AC4A's theme.

hmm.... maybe I could mess vvith photoshop to see if I can't make any better cover.

Just something I put together in the shortest amount of time I could spare:

http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/6097/acvcover1.png

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/9191/acvcover2.png

I even thought about making the back cover since front covers barely tell the rest of the story...

See I think moonwalker's first pic is more of a complete cover than what the leaked image was, and it's just a straight crop of a screenshot or whatever.

I miss AC2's colorful palette. :o Red mars on the bg and rainbow lasers and all.