Armored Core 5 Discussion

Lenin

I thought about creating an account at reachingperfection.. but I'm a level designer... it would feel weird.

That would actually be great and we would love to have you. Most of the guys at RP are aspiring game/level designers so having another among us that is also into Armored Core would be great. I'm currently working hand-in-hand with 343i on picking up community maps for matchmaking. I've got 3 of my own in Reach's Team Slayer playlist. So having another of our kind would be all sorts of awesome.

On topic... natural connections is definitely the way to go. People will make friends and figure out who they feel most comfortable playing with. And once you start to see that as a leader subtly nurture those relationships and secure yourself a solid team. ;)

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just thought up something.

If I create a team then join another team, will my team name be deleted or remain active?

If I switch teams as the team leader will the other team members suddenly find themselves without a team?

I guess the team gets deleted... otherwise it'll be a ghost team and whoever joins it becomes the leader xD

Haw, shops down. must be too many online atm. Servers being throttled like crazy.

Good news: amazon's preorder pack practically gave me all my parts save for my Strezoka. for my UCR-10 Vengeance analogue ac. sooooo. thats fun.

also in Irrelephancy for the time being

Edit: You blacklisted me Godly, You are now a wartarget, Good day. If you dont want to get to know me, then I sure as hell don't wish to get to know you.

Edited by ^Slaanesh

Trying to decide if I should pick this up or not. I won't be able to do any of the multiplayer but I'm really interested to see how the game plays. I guess that really shouldn't be a big worry for me though...I haven't played multiplayer in any AC game before ;) Edited by Mechadon

Server connection error, discarding mission results? WTF? I mean ok, I can maybe understand on a territory mission, but a story mission?! Now I have to do it again?

Again? This server BS is preventing me from getting anywhere in this game.

Edited by Griffon

Server connection error, discarding mission results? WTF? I mean ok, I can maybe understand on a territory mission, but a story mission?! Now I have to do it again?

Yep. I had the same thing happen on my Story mission - made it to the end, then it told me that it couldn't connect and discarded the mission results.

So I rebooted the PS3 and tried again. Same thing.

Oh, and I can't buy anything from the store, either. Not just one part, or even one category of parts. Nothing at all. It can't seem to find the connection.

Order missions work just fine, and I hear the ACU voice comms as well. So I have no idea what this is, but it's annoying as hell.

Yeah, I don't think anybody can buy parts yet. So you're stuck with whatever you have to work with until they flip on the switch or ..whatever it is they need to do on their end.

But most of the other functionality is fine. You can still fight other players, still conquer territory (that's been happening since early this morning), so on so forth.

But most of the other functionality is fine. You can still fight other players, still conquer territory (that's been happening since early this morning), so on so forth.

Yeah, but the fact that you can't even progress in the story mode is completely bogus. Connecting story mode to online like that is fucking stupid. Also connecting to teams seems to be off as well, none of my friends could find my team to join.

Edited by Griffon

[snip]

To reiterate, You. War target.

I'm out for your blood son. If you wanted me to leave, a simple "please go" would have sufficed.

Blacklisting is permanent, think of it as a permanent ban. Hope you understand your faux pas.

Edit: Found ti isnt permanent (thanks neej), but still, thats a really bad taste in my mouth, and I stand by my decision

Edited by ^Slaanesh

I see your PSN listed to the left there, but Godly plays on the Xbox. So unless you have it on the Xbox too then it might be a tough hunt, lol.

Son you flat out went full retard there, I play on both systems. and I was on his team for like, a half hour then he went and blacklisted me because "I dont know you lol" so I take it this way, He doesn't want to know me, so I don't want to know him. I'll be leading invasions into his territory as much as I can. Edited by ^Slaanesh

Son you flat out went full retard there, I play on both systems. and I was on his team for like, a half hour then he went and blacklisted me because "I dont know you lol" so I take it this way, He doesn't want to know me, so I don't want to know him. I'll be leading invasions into his territory as much as I can.

Oic. Well I think that places on his team are reserved for people from his forum, and he may not have recognized your gamertag.

Son you flat out went full retard there, I play on both systems. and I was on his team for like, a half hour then he went and blacklisted me because "I dont know you lol" so I take it this way, He doesn't want to know me, so I don't want to know him. I'll be leading invasions into his territory as much as I can.

Sorry slaanesh. I have over 40+ people trying to get on my team so I couldn't keep you. And you didn't respond so I just assumed you had no mic and removed you. Sorry it seemed so harsh, but this whole thing has been hectic since the get go. Like Mushi said I have 20 reserved players and 20+ players on my friends list trying to squeeze into the team.