Armored Core 5 Discussion

Lenin

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahah, don't tell me you're not looking forward to the whole conquer other people's territories in ACV?

Of course the biggest problem so far imo is making/join a squad/team/clan. You all know what happens after a guild lasts a good amount of time ( cough initiation tests/yadayadayada )

Then of course there'll be a time when people will start going "MAKE PEACE NOT WAR" and every territory remains the same for monthes and probably years because clans form pacts/alliances.

Keep saying that and [...] that'll wipe the whole country [...]

Yeahhhhhhhhh

Responding to the post you ninja'd in as I hit the reply button: I don't see a lot of clans forming up with AC's limited fanbase. The ones that do, I don't see them being that influential.

Initiations are always necessary. Gotta keep out the riff-raff!

You could just join ACU group. There likely won't be any initiation of any kind other than being a member of the forum with like 10 posts or something. We could get enormous pretty fast that way. This is very much like EVE null security space (for those of you who know anything about EVE) except that you don't seem to have to worry about corp theft. That means pointlessly large groups of players = almost automatic success.

If that happens it'll be like a 24hr watch if people from different timezones are all packed into one team. Huh I just convinced myself that it's a good idea already, hahah.

But I still think there should be like a seasonal server/map reset so people can go ahead occupy different areas instead of sticking to one place for like a year or so.... ( and prevent the game from being too peaceful because players formed a kind of League of Ruling Teams. )

Listening to myself makes me sound like a warmonger.

I'm fucking up anyone who gets in the way. Simple as that. In the way of what, you ask? The way of LIFE that I am DEDICATED to.

I don't think I'll join any big groups, I'll prolly just run around looking for fights to get into. I might run with my boys but that's about it.

If she can beat me, then she'll get my money.

She might take whatever else she can get her hands on, too.

...spoils of war.

Would you risk it if she were a pygmy headhunter who would likes to shrink and carry around her prizes? What if they were raising the money for one of the pygmy girl scout's ailing grandmother? Plus, you're pretty bad at AC:V. Werd. You don't even know which button is shoot. She could have a dagger.