Dark Souls

Magnus

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fk ya so close! What guy was that again you're making?

I don't know if it was for me, but if it was, it was my dex/int build that turned out like an exact copy of sectoid haha. I played a bit before work and now I'm 90 something. Lower 90's for sure. My help was useless though. I ended up going 2v1 a lot. Luckily forest dudes are terrible so I ended up winning a few of em. I ended up using all of my pots healing some of these dudes too. Their favorite thing to do for my help was eating soul spears and/or full hcsm's. I should be 120 soon. Then i gotta buy spells and do duke's right quick.

Edited by Ethos

Word. I got to 110. Anybody need help with levels? Help your boy reach 120. Just 10 more to go! Randoms play really dumb.

This one guy just now was doing great work with his straight sword he had on, killed ppl left and right. Then when we doubled invaded, he sees this as a GREAT time to take off all his clothes and put on grant. Needless to say he got backstabbed to death by the one phantom who didn't have my attention.

That's right. Dude pulled a Logan. His clothes are still lying somewhere in that forest. Maybe he left it in a chest too. The knowledge and secrets of the forest were too much for him to handle.

Two days ago, when PD left, I fought a Japanese blue phantom. He laid down a gift, so I decided to trust him and picked up the item. As I was picking it up, you used CSS and one-shot me. HOWEVER, he gave me a RED SLAB. :wiggle: Totally worth it. He invaded me again. This time, he laid down another gift. I decided to go for it again. I picked up a Dark Hand. He stripped naked and we ended up doing a nude Dark Hand brawl. Pretty cool guy.

um depends heavily on your build. There's little general stuff like getting grass crest shield, power within, great combustion, chaos great fireball, two pyro hands, all the set drop slabs, sanctus, havel set, paladin set, thorn set, giant set, etc, but a lot of that is stuff you find kind of just by playing. Edited by Penguin Deus

After a good 50 duels and lots of black knight killings, ur boy is lvl 100 and very tired of the kiln. Whoever is lvl 110 with the ability to host forest, let me in! I need to mass murder some blues to get souls faster.

76 vitality down, 23 more to go.

Oh man. Last week would've been useful Owen haha. Why don't you just host in forest and pick up a random. Or you can drop a sign and get picked up by Randoms. I did both, and that got me to 118. Edited by Ethos