Dark Souls

Magnus

It never happened to me when I am host or white. Huh.

Here is another weird thing about HCSM. When your opponent preemptively casts HCSM and you then invade, you can't see the HCSM. The HCSM is invisible. Unless he recasts one of course.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got just about everything I want. Now all I need is a TCC.

Dropping the soap never felt so good.

So you made me buy two armor sets for no reason? Thanks haha. Well I have a spare one that either Wong or Exo never took, so it's yours if you want it.

Well I meant that there would be no one playing besides whoever is on from here. If that's the case, then we're just limited to straight pvp. Not that I'd mind but Just throwing it out there. I'd still have to get my characters to pvp range anyway, so it just be me playing by myself for a bit.

Nah I can make a guy to run with you from the getgo. If we take turns doing each other's worlds, beating the game like that for either account only takes like half a day tops. Mike and I have done it multiple, multiple times with each other.

Oh well all my characters are 80+ if you're down for that, then I'm down, fuck it. I get the feeling that I would prefer dark souls over demons souls but it be nice to experience demons souls pvp aside from getting invaded at random levels.

This is the revised bottomless box glitch. Now you can just choose the file you want to copy and choose the file to delete.

Yeah, that's what I've been doing. But I'm going to take it further, I want to have someone take all the duped items from my glitching then give them back to me on one save to dupe again. I should be able to get all the slabs I'll ever need, and of course anyone who needs can have.

Great. For the ealy stages I'm just going to go with level 10 chars so that trading is easy. I think I have 5-6 dummy slots open for duping. Already have 99 Twinkling Titanite, and a few boss souls (enough to go from SL~1 to SL~50; Gywn and Gwyndolin are the important missing ones, they have the most value for leveling).

If anyone wants to do this, just post when you'll be on and we can arrange trading.

I should have 99 of every ores (titanite, chunks, slabs), Reprisals, Eye of Death, etc, as well as every armor upgraded to the max and every weapon upgraded to the max in each branch (normal, raw, crystal, magic, chaos, etc), hopefully, by Sunday or Monday night. I will call that file Stockpile Thomas.