Dark Souls

Magnus

Oh man. Darkmoon +3 from the get would be so dope haha. Then we could 2hit kill everyone haha.

EDIT: good games to mike, elton and owen. Lets duel some other time. I should use my other files for dueling as well, that way I get practice with all of them.

Also, anybody down for some ng+ level action? I want to take my ng+ files to at least anor so I can get lordvessel. If not, i'll just do it myself eventually.

Edited by Ethos

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone want to help me with a massive duping session this weekend?

I've BB glitched everyone on my main PSN, so I just want someone to collect the important stuff (I don't think anyone would want to sit through taking all of it), then give it to one account under OE_Exorcet, then I'll dupe that 9 times, and then I'll give it to someone to trade back to Exorcet. All at SL 10 or so.

It will probably invovle:

Blue/White/Ti slabs (I don't have Red slabs since I don't use fire weapons, but I'll dupe one if someone wants to loan me one)

Some chunks

Twinkling Ti

Demon Ti

FaP rings

Silver/Gold rings

Hero Souls

Boss Souls

Maybe some weapons

Edited by Exorcet

Anyone want to help me with a massive duping session this weekend?

I've BB glitched everyone on my main PSN, so I just want someone to collect the important stuff (I don't think anyone would want to sit through taking all of it), then give it to one account under OE_Exorcet, then I'll dupe that 9 times, and then I'll give it to someone to trade back to Exorcet. All at SL 10 or so.

Stockpile Thomas, ready to serve.

I have every single armor maxed out, every weapon maxed in each branch (normal, raw, crystal, fire, ...), and have 99 of all ores (shards, titanites, chunks), and random stuff (reprisals, eye of death, gold coins, ...). Basically, everything. :P

Or I can just give you everything. And you give Jose everything. And Jose give Mike everything. And eventually, we will all have everything. :P

it only take 40 min to 50 min to trade everything.

Edited by Honest Frank

Okay. On a second thought, I don't want you guys "everything" unless you want to. I can give you guys what you need or want to make things quicker. Mike, compile a list of things you and Owen want, and you can help Owen for his transaction. :P Exorcet, John, and Jose, compile a list of what you guys want and I will give that to one of you, and hopefully, you guys can help each other out. Just post your own list on this thread works.

This is the prep I want you guys to do.

1. Make a mule file (mine is tenth file named Stockpile Tom)

2. At the Firelink Shrine, join Way of White (unless you are a Cleric or Knight).

3. Level up to SL10.

4. Go to the Undead Burg (DO NOT FIGHT TAURUS DEMON).

5. Turn to human form and go to where the Wooden Shield is located. I will be white soaping in at that balcony. I will be spamming the white soap so AIM me when you see my sign so I will stop spamming it so you can summon me. If you try to pick up my sign while I am spamming, all you will see is "Summon Failed".

6. We will then bum rush to the Taurus Demon (BUT WILL NOT ENGAGE HIM), climb the ladder where the two hollow snipers are located, and trade at that area. This is a good spot because we will not aggro the Taurus Demon AND we can't get invaded. We will have all the time we need to trade.

7. While I drop items, walk and pick up items at the same time. So basically, hold down the analog stick while mashing X. Picking stuff up while walking is faster than picking stuff up while standing. Otherwise, I'd be dumping stuff faster than you can pick up. Since the game only allows 20 to 30 items be out at once, I will only drop twenty different items at a time. So you see you see pause, that it why.

8. Once we are done trading, I will Black Soap out. Go to the menu and press Quit.

9. Go back to the file and now you will be outside of the Fog Gate. No need to waste a Homeward Bone.

10. Bum rush to the Undead Merchant and buy a Bottomless Box if you had not already.

11. Dump everything to the Bottomless Box. Congrats, now you can have everything you want whenever you make a new file by using the new Bottomless Box glitch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dgDZfu6ivs

Edited by Honest Frank

99 Blue Slab

99 White slab

99 Ti Slab

99 Demon Ti

99 Soul Gwyn

99 Soul Gwyndolin

99 Great Hero Soul

99 Dragon Scale

Moonlight Butterfly Horn

Silver Knight Spear

FaP rings

Gravelord Sword

Fire Keeper souls

That should be all I need, I'll just trade with one of my guys who already BB glitched from my main.

EDIT

If we're just doing everything, I guess I'll do that, and pass it on to whoever is left.

Edited by Exorcet