Dark Souls

Magnus

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, well then. Thank you for describing his crown. I now know what to look for while I'm looking for Xanthous. Whenever that's going to be, hopefully soon if I can get my other save file off Cloud.

Gahh, my cat walked across the keyboard and hit the refresh button, erasing my post!

Hold that thought until I get off work today!

This Sunday is good, I will not be home until late evening, like 10PM EST. I am also good on Monday if you want to do it earlier. What is your PSN ID? Mine is "Aafai".

PSN ID is LeiShanier

And I think 10pm EST is 7pm PST, so that works for me.

It's in the painted world of ariamis. You have to head back to undead asylum via the crow in firelink and go back to your old cell and pick up the doll that's there. Then you can use that next to a painting in anor londo and boom goes the dynamite.

Fffffffuuuuuuck. I knew I was missing something in the Painted World! Fucking knew it. Guess I'm heading to that dreadful place, oh well.

The only thing stopping me from purchasing this game is my willingness to sleep at 3AM.

Me too! The problem isn't that the DLC only adds a few hours to the game, its that it makes you want to play the game again. I can't go down the road again.

I'm gonna have to try and resist. Somehow.