Dark Souls

Magnus

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe. I mean the rest of us will probably play on PSN. I mean I know John will, and I'm fairly sure Elton will. I'm still trying to convince myself I won't. I think Owen is getting it on PC so he might not bother with PSN, but if you play PC you could play with him.

Yup. Maybe if sometime down the line, some third party finds a way to mod it to upscale with a higher resolution, but until then there's no point in getting it over ps3. PSN is more popular tenfold, and I'm always more comfortable sitting back on my couch with ps3 controller in hand compared to sitting in my computer chair with generic controller.

Yeah they basically streamlined King's Field and got Demon's and Dark Souls. They are like literally the same games down to the names of the characters and weapons lol.

Either way I think the lack of faith is warranted. AC has a terrible, terrible, track record...even if DS doesn't, persay.

It's not that I don't think they have great ideas as a company, it's just that whoever works there either can't implement it properly or is extremely lazy. AC5 took years to make and that's a piece of shit. It can't be that hard to upscale the resolution of your game. All the polygonal information should be vector, so it's not like they turn to goo with higher resolution. Hell I can even play Mario 64 right now on emulator and it looks great upscaled to my screen's resolution. Textures are a different story, but even those can be easily redrawn over time for higher resolution.