Dark Souls

Magnus

Sure thing. I am free tomorrow evening. I will either do you or Dark depending who I see first. I will help you first if you are both online.

I think I am gonna replace my CGSoA with this build:

SL125 Moonlight: 50/12/40/16/10/-/40/28

Right Hand: Moonlight Greatsword +5, Velka's Talisman

Left Hand: Butterfly Horn, Tower Kite Shield (or Crest/Dragon/Grass Shield)

Spells: Wrath of the Gods x2

Armor: Boar Helm, Easten Armor, Giant Gauntlet, Giant Leggings

Basically the combination of the best magic weapons and spells in the game. Having 40INT/28FTH and not using sorceries is not necessarily a waste. Imagine having 16STR/40DEX (for Flameberge) instead of 16STR/40INT, is it a waste then? Of course not! In both bases, you are meeting your weapon's diminishing returns. And in this case, you end up with a stronger WotG than if were to spend points on Dex.

I solely build SL125 and SL100 these days. Almost everyone I meet online plays SL125. I guess that's the "new" standard.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moonlight + WoG sounds pretty solid. I've been thinking about making a WoG version of my Int build for a while now, but don't really know how to divide up my remaining save slots. Maybe I'll just have a trade/BB Glitch session on one of my other PSN's, then I won't have to worry about space.

Still don't want to have to do another NG+ run to get all spells/miracles though lol.

That's weak. CGSOA is way doper.

I have a CGSoA and a Claymore build. I don't need three Greatsword builds. :( But now that I think about it, I might just scrap the Claymore build instead. CGSoA is doper. Too bad it's R2 is beyond trash.

Still don't want to have to do another NG+ run to get all spells/miracles though lol.

I can get my spells and go to NG+ in like an hour. Kiln Glitch is all powerful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46f0PVJZwW8

When doing the Kiln glitch, wear the Ring of Sacrifice so you don't lose anything.

Trollin Anor Lando for the first time in forever, to test out max speed pyro girl. I was walking on a beam above in the church to reach someone hiding from me, dog jumps on couch and nudges my left hand, which was on the stick. I fall to my death.

I've missed you, Anor Lando.

I've killed two rape parties with tempest so far. Pretty hilarious stuff. Good to see jumping is still alive and well, here.

Great Combustion, Chaos Great Fireball, and Fire Tempest are all you need man. At 45 Dex, you can Kick -> Great Combustion, which is a neat finisher against people hiding behind shields. You can also do regular Great Fireball -> Great Combustion, but that's situational. What's your primary weapon? My max speed pyro uses the Chaos Blade.

Random notes:

I'm glad to see locking is still broken in Dark Anor Lando. God bless handicaps for magic!

I think tempest can hit more than once if they have enough idiotic amounts of poise.

That's 3 groups destroyed by tempest now.

I posted the build with my other ones. You can see it there. Flannery.

I wonder how long this french kid is gonna hide from me.

Oh nevermind. He cord pulled. Good man.

Edited by Penguin Deus

We can do levels tonight. Other than trading, I am planning to Gravelord with my SL99 guy tonight.

2 is "NI" , 10 is "TO" in Japan.

2/10 is The Day of NITO, The Day of Gravelord Servant.

Now, covenant members in Japan are working hard to spread the disaster.

Hopefully, with all of use Gravelords active, more worlds would be affected by BPs.

I can finally test out Big Hoss tonight if you're down for another troll sesh. He's got garden open and I can get him to anal londo pretty quick so we can run through level, mash bang bros, then merc douchemoons.

I'm down for whatever tonight, although I'm not sure when I get home. I might get home kind of late. There's a few basketball games I want to watch. We'll see though if I watch the second one, I might skip it to troll instead. I love trolling.

I already got someone at Anal so just let me know and I'll use that file to git r dun then we can double back to the forest to ruin lives. Are you gonna be recording?

We can duel to test your guy out too.

Oh uh you know what maybe we can get my Biorr remake up to Anor Lando, too. It takes almost no time so it's probably worth doing.

I think I will sunbro him so I can jolly co-op like mad with him whenever I'm in the mood for it, which I think will be more often now after realizing just how much dueling I've done the other night.

Hey John if you need to do levels please wait for me to get home so I can join you on them. I need to help people finish levels so I can qualify for sunbro with Biorr Mk. 2. I think I need to jolly co-op like 4 times to meet the requirement, so anything helps. Also, if we're gonna be at the catacombs, you mind helping me with trading some stuff? Mainly with sending like 70 dragon scales to my grant girl, and 80 to my dragonslayer boy. If you don't want to do the trade tonight it's fine though, I'm in no hurry on that.

We may as well do it tonight. I've got plans tomorrow night but I don't have work in the morning so I can stay up til the wee hours. It's a good thing I checked this topic because I was about to go ahead and do catacombs. I'll be on AIM and shit so IM me when you get in so we can come up with gameplan.

I'm thinking catacombs trade/runthrough should be first so we can guzzle that Sunny-D all night. I have two files that need to blast pinwheel's rectum. After that I guess we roll through sendog and then anal londo. When that's all done then we can do some anal fisting.