Harakiri Tiger

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i stopped mining when i got 10 blocks of dimend and only mine when i feel bored

u got more cuz ur aspie

btw most efficient way to mine diamond is actually leaving a 3 block gap between your mining shafts but its not as thorough (you lose less than 5% diamond on avg)

i do 2 block gap because i want to be thorough

The Terraria server is up every day along with the MC server Pen. If you want to join it, you can. The problem is that this last server is an old world now since we're waiting for 1.3 to come out and make a fresh new world. You should still try connecting and stuff though, make sure everything is in working order.

No one else is online for the Terraria server right now tho. It mostly sits abandoned~

I just noticed we don't have a Terraria server topic up. I'll make one for the 1.3 release here in a few days. I'll PM you the details for the server.

He did, yeah. The terrorists nearly took away his freedom tho. He has since ramped up construction of his nation and built a large tunnelroad leading into the wilderness. It's probably an emergency escape route in case of further terrorist attacks.

The Terraria server is up every day along with the MC server Pen. If you want to join it, you can. The problem is that this last server is an old world now since we're waiting for 1.3 to come out and make a fresh new world. You should still try connecting and stuff though, make sure everything is in working order.

No one else is online for the Terraria server right now tho. It mostly sits abandoned~

I just noticed we don't have a Terraria server topic up. I'll make one for the 1.3 release here in a few days. I'll PM you the details for the server.

Ohey, i have terraria and I can play that. didn't notice until now. Edited by Not-Hunter

• 2 weeks later...