Shin Megami Tensei

Ataraxis

Oh man. I literally just looked at it and was like "Where are the wings? Where are the eyes? The fuck is that thing on his left arm?"

SMT art is all about that, or at the very least what they should look like based off of legends and such.

So I've heard from others. Is it any good the armor itself?

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean prolly? I sorta forgot the specifics I haven't looked at specifics on armor in so long mainly cuz those DLC ones >>>>> everything else aside from the designer shit from Ginza

I seriously just play wearing whatever I want as silly as that sounds, my strategies this playthru tended to revolve around effective demon use in boss fights and being able to beat a given boss without the MC's help.

maybe in a later playthru I won't use any demons and I'll try to learn all I can about equipment combos and stuff idk

I traded in my lvl 99 pixie for alraune I bet it turns out better

only problem is I didn't put pierce gun on her altho realistically what's that even matter? I flattened masakado and he might be only person you really need that for unless you want to run a really tight ship (like 3 or less demons only)

point is alraune is hot so I'm using her

What design are they using Alraune from? I know she generally looks like Undine, who looks like some other demon whose name escapes me.

it's I think an older version of her art so bscly it's a hot bitch coming out of a black rose and she has red hair

Raor it's an rpg

http://kotaku.com/how-shin-megami-tensei-iv-stripped-me-of-my-gamer-prid-511171107

this cracked me up, I didn't know there was an easy mode cuz any time I died I just reset cuz fuck Charon I'm not paying him a fucking dime

I could see how smt4 would piss someone off tho the programmers def treated it like an smt game difficulty wise

• 2 months later...

no i have no idea what you're even talking about

Junpei is dope

Persona 3's cast I think I might like more than Persona 4's

I for sure like the main dood in P3 more, and Yukari and Junpei I felt were superior characters to anyone in P4

The doods in the links were generally better in P3, I can't even remember most of the P4 social links tbh

and I loved P4

P4 had good combat and a bit better better dungeons. The pacing was fucking awful though, and a couple glaring plot holes too.

The main dude was pretty cool, walking around with headphones giving no shits to anyone. Junpei was the best.

The Sun social link in P3 ;_;

This is the thing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7lj9qI8VFc

Edited by Clones