Armored Core 5 Discussion

Lenin

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but the fact that you can't even progress in the story mode is completely bogus. Connecting story mode to online like that is fucking stupid.

Ah man, really? ;) I haven't been keeping up with news on the game for a while now, but that's what I was afraid of. I have a 360 but no extra funds to afford a XBL Gold membership right now. Is a gold account required just to play the single player story mode? Having to connect to the internet at any capacity to play single player is pretty fucking stupid, if that is indeed how I'm understanding it.

Edited by Mechadon

Alright, I updated the Team ACU [PSN] topic so that it's up-to-date with relevant information. I also created and opened our first wing team in game. Each of our wing teams will focus on attacking different territories, so if you're tired of Mining Sector and Urban Area (starter zones) you should move into ACU Wing 1. Wing 1 will be focusing on Alpine Base and Huge Canyon. Once the team gets split up a bit people can freely move back and forth between the teams at will. So you can join Wing 1 for a few hours, attack or defend some Alpine Base areas, then switch back to the core team when you're bored, etc. Works pretty nicely. We'll keep making wing teams as the need arises.

If you guys want to join team ACU in ACV be sure to hit up that topic and join whatever team has free space in it. I'll make a topic for the 360 in a bit.

it said it couldnt find my profile... here's hoping me breaking release date didnt screw me over.

on that note. Howitzers and Rockets baby. Awwwwwwwwwwwww yeah!

I have one request for teams. Please assign me number 21. that's all.

Edited by Densuo

yeah it says it cant find my pilot data... hoping its maintenance >_>

FROM wiped the servers on the release date. When you try to connect to the servers with your pilot data it's not finding a match (because they deleted it), AFAIK there's no way to get back online with your gamertag unless you wipe your AC5 game save data (you can keep your schematics and paint data) on your HD.

Exact same thing happened to me.

It's fun. My only major complaint is that I guess due to the levels being more dense, it never really runs very well. ACFA had such generally desolate maps that it didn't slow down much so the 30ishfps was fine.

AC5 is like never 30fps and often 20 which does not look or feel great. From Software seems to always have these issues.

The ruins of lew londo in Dark Souls...

Sorry slaanesh. I have over 40+ people trying to get on my team so I couldn't keep you. And you didn't respond so I just assumed you had no mic and removed you. Sorry it seemed so harsh, but this whole thing has been hectic since the get go. Like Mushi said I have 20 reserved players and 20+ players on my friends list trying to squeeze into the team.

Had a mic, the server fuckups however madeit sound like shite

Also I think our EU bros may want to know this.

Anonymous 03/21/12(Wed)17:51 No.2223450

Do we know yet whether EU can play with US?

>> Anonymous 03/21/12(Wed)17:54 <a class="quotejs" href="http://boards.4chan.org/vg/res/2163183#2223627">No.2223627

EU bros who got the game early haven't been able to get online, which means their servers aren't up yet, even though the NA servers are.

So, no. We're on separate servers.

Yeah, that was one of the things I noticed pretty quickly. In Japan I read that there was this team that was dominating the war front. No such team here. I really did like playing with the Japanese players on AC4/FA. I'm really not liking this current trend of segregating the servers in all the online games. What happened that caused this shift, I wonder...