Dark Souls

Magnus

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted to get this, but it sounded like the majority of things I wanted to be mended, reduced, or fixed, was never really fixed.

Every game based RPG has better roles, classes, and builds. Some have better ones, others have one that is more powerful and almost broken compared to the rest.

Unfortunately the difference between R, P, S, competition has dwindled my enjoyment from this gameplay, as much as I liked Demon Souls.

There's only so much I willingly feel like being an asshole before someone has to push me to be one.

It may be because I just returned from a concert and it's 2:30 in the morning and I'm tired as shit but I don't really understand your post or the points you were trying to make.

What is a "game based RPG"

DS classes are all but meaningless.

What did you want mended/reduced/fixed/etc

what is "R, P, S, comp oh nevermind; rock, paper, scissors. That's bullshit. I'll beat the shit out of your scissors with my +15 paper.

it's fun being an asshole

Your argument still sucks. There really aren't rock, paper, scissors mechanics. Some weapons are just clearly better than others. Everything has its drawbacks. Skill is more important than gear.

Beating a full anti magic invader using Anti Magic field Magic barrier while I only had a Magic+3 Longsword and Homing Soulmass was kind of cool.

Edited by Exorcet

I think he was just cocky. He came back and beat me later lol. The first time I was being super cautious because I was only there to farm souls for Logan's spells. By the time he came back I had bought them already and didn't care about dieing as much.

Ggs mike, mike and elton. Glad I got to use my other builds that haven't been getting much love. Thanks a lot for the estoc btw. I sacrificed 2 points on attack for way better range. I also sacrificed combo w r2 w the switch, but got a horizontal swing which will help tons.

I'm gonna focus on levels for now though cause I need to get my bow, mage and zwei girls up and running. Those will be fun to use on duels. Good times.