Comics, Manga, and Graphic Novels

YUNG MASTERLESS GLENCOUR

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah i think it just mean's that the current thor is a chick now and the guy who is thor normally is just a schmuck for a little while before he reclaims his power

he prolly even still has super strength and some kind of lightning powers still

but the reason they didn't make a new person is cuz the new female thor is occupying the old male thor's same role/portfolio

she's getting his mjolnir bscly

Mjölnir is usually interpreted as meaning "That which smashes", derived from the verb mölva "To smash" (cognate with English meal, mill); comparable derivations from the same root meaning "hammer" are Slavic molot and Latin malleus (whence English mallet). - Wiki

There's so much good irony in that.

All I've been drawing is character concepts and piecing the story together, but the idea is to make a webcomic.

Basically my cousin, brother, and myself would play fight dragon ball z back in the day but real early on we decided "no dbz characters." So we ended up creating a shit ton of characters and acting out these bizarre stories for like several years. Then a couple years ago my cousin found these old character rosters that we had that kept track of all our characters, and all of it started coming back to me, so I decided I wanted to present it somehow, and therefore comic idea was born. The story wrote itself years ago, I just have to update it, make it presentable, piece it together, and so on.