Dark Souls

Magnus

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2:44 PM - Magnus: GREAT STORY

2:44 PM - Magnus: I invade someone as a Forest Spirit.

2:44 PM - Magnus: And he's already being attacked. But by a black phantom.

2:45 PM - Magnus: And I see him get a hit on the phantom and he does like 66235 damage, which means the person hit is using a trainer.

2:45 PM - Magnus: For infinite health.

2:45 PM - Magnus: And I decide, that is just not right.

2:45 PM - Magnus: So I decide to help the person I was supposed to kill.

2:46 PM - Magnus: And backstab the trainer.

2:46 PM - Magnus: Pisses him right the hell off, and he starts chasing me. He's got a high bleed sword and the giant wheel shield and some horrible armor setup.

2:47 PM - Magnus: I count the trees as I walk backwards and block each of his attacks as I go, taking some pretty bad damage, and once I know where I am, he thrusts as me and I sidestep behind him, and kick him not once, but twice.

2:47 PM - Magnus: And he goes right off a cliff.

2:47 PM - Magnus: A hard to see one in the woods.

2:47 PM - Magnus: And I felt great about saving the guy, who I now had to kill.

2:48 PM - Magnus: But he was trying to hit the black phantom at the same time I kicked him off and he went flying off too.

2:48 PM - Magnus: I would have felt terrible for killing him anyway.

I just got back from my friend's place who also plays PtD. Apparently, the PvP filters people by their SL into four groups. The groups are ...

SL 1 - 50

SL 51 - 100

SL 101 - 200

SL 200+

Hey Owen, can you confirm this? If this is true, does that mean SL120 builds can fight against SL200 builds?

I can try to confirm it once I get to that part. But from what I read on gamefaqs, it appears to be true. They say 100-150 though.

Ur boy made it to the DLC!

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c104/twisted_metal_2/DATA-2012-08-30-10-57-29-86.jpg

Will play through some of it tonight and hopefully get some of the new equipment.

Edited by Twisted Metal

I'm right at the edge of getting to it, but.

I am TORN between killing Sif and getting to the DLC. Absolutely torn. I have been getting constantly invaded in the forest by new players. I mean, it's just a stream of people to stomp. Relentlessly. It's gotten to the point I'm wearing the Xanthous Crown and the Embraced armor and just hanging out for hours on end. It's like the release time on Xbox all over again.

It's magical.

My forest is /covered/ in prism stones.

Complete the DLC, then kill Sif. You will thank me later.

Sounds good Owen. Are you going for your 40 Str / 40 Dex build again? The Boar Helm is sik!

Try to stay at SL100 if you want to try the arena though. My friend says it is where all te action is at right now.

I already got my first character developing along that line. Only stats I've leveled so far have been vitality and endurance. Most likely I won't be able to get away with the same armor setup and weapons setup though, but the boar helmet would be the last thing I try to sacrifice.

Of course this comes out when I have to give up PS3 for 1-6 months, and by the time I get it back, DS will probably be dead again.

Watching those videos up there, it sort of looks like the dark magic stuff is better than regular sorecery. The Homing dark stuff can track, and the other stuff moves fast. BUT IT'S NOT BLUE.

Also, no BBox glitch? People are dumb. Good thing I got everything duped already.

Edited by Exorcet

Chose the Dark Lord Ending, because fuck being the heir to Santa Zeus.

Last time I laughed like this was the first time I got drunk. Dark Souls = 3 Beers, 2 Shots Vodka, 1/3 Bottle of Bourbon.

I know, I'm a lightweight.

Edited by Ogawa Lou