Dark Souls

Magnus

sunlight blade im gonna cover my sword in gross incandescence after I stab everyone in Anor Lando that's taller than me.

I'm gonna make another file for darkmoon covenant. Also one for Grant (again). lol

dood that sig keeps killing me how he's taking sunny d to the neck thru his fkn mask hahahahahahaha

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h141/mshernandez182/gwynevere_concept_art.jpg

Someone make me a set with this and/or that onion babe

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's the fact that he says "grossly incandescent" that really sets it off for me. That killed me in game and now it's killing me even more.

someone toss me a grant so I can run wild and incandescent with it from the beginning instead of working my way to lame ass leroy once I start the new file.

Hey, anyone who's merc'd the Anor Lando hoes, does it render the fires impossible to teleport to, or just unsuable? I ask since you could warp to the firelink fire even after sin girl was iced.

oh yeah, and anyone wanna troll in Anor Lando today? I feel like camping for invaders there with smough build, so I'm gonna smough the princess then just leave the idiot boss alive.

You can warp to any bonfire that's close to a covenant even if you kill the fire keeper. I killed Gywndoline, Spider queen, Gwynevere, and the Darkling Lady and could still teleport to them but couldn't use them after words. The only problem with killing any of the people in Anor Lando is the next closest bonfire is in the Painted world or the Archives.

It might be if you kill Gywnevere first then Gwyndoline I'd have to go back to that file and look.

@noob good enough?

http://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr267/Mattausupplice/Dark%20Souls/1319584451626.jpg

and cooler pic of Orstein plus havel.

http://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr267/Mattausupplice/Dark%20Souls/1319578266136.jpg

http://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr267/Mattausupplice/Dark%20Souls/1319578464255.jpg

okay sunlight blade scales with faith stat. With 40 faith and a canvas talisman I got from 110 (long sword) to 395. That's a +285 boost.

Yeah without Havel ring you I was getting like 18 poise. That's not enough. So sad.

Boy Anor Lando got a lot harder with all those darkmoon faggots invading. It's tough fighting 2-3 guys at a time like that, especially all these japs, and especially with this pretty shitty spear. Some of them have some sense.

I didn't have channeler set though yet so I bet I could get it a little higher. Maybe.

hey noob are you able to buy one of them child masks for me? Or is it one per from Patches?

Edited by Penguin Deus

I got my first DS hatemail today! It was from some fag fog ring user that me and my summon killed 3 or 4 times in Anal Londo.

My total tonight was pretty good. I got 10 or 11 with one summon. 2 or 3 with another. 28 with my rape buddy. And then I think 4 by myself. I lost 5 times? I don't know.

Haha, he just mailed me again after I replied to his first hatemail with:

Subject: :(

=3

i dunno. if its not though then i might need you to buy me one sooner or later cuz i killed patches on my str file and i really want the stamina boost on my str file

My moonlight girl can give you the mask. I won't need it there. I need twinkling titanite bad on that file though. If you can still get some do it. Hey give me your Grant. I'm gonna make a girl just to use it.

I ended up mercing Gywndolin on moonlight file along with about 9 people who didn't want to let me get to her in peace. For some reason I couldn't get ahold of anyone at that point, but it's all good that moonlight girl is tough as nails. I really love how she turned out, and frankly I don't think I'll ever get rid of the big hat. I got the dark sun mask but man, big hat just looks so dope.

Smoughnificent and dragonslayer, on the other hand, are sorely lacking slow spell, as well as using tricky and inferior weapons (respectively). Once I got the hang on both it wasn't too bad but I got rolled a few times back to back in the early gos with both. I had to slay Gwyndolin eventually with dragonslayer too, to get the sunlight blade spell. It's strong as shit just like you'd imagine.

I'm gonna make a darkmoon guy too at some point.

idk I killed way too many people tonight. I know John killed even more.

Okay, I've been trying out the Divine Shotel as a Dex Cleric build and I have a mixed feeling about it. Yeah, it bypass the shield with R2, but the damage it dishing out is kinda meh. I have to admit, my Dex and faith is not up there as I was busy beefing the Endurance up.

Gotta admit. It works like a charm against Turtlers and heavy armour shield, but I can't see it being handy against everything else.

I killed one guy tonight

I know that at least once last night John and a friend killed 26-27 people in a row. Noob now we have to double that.

EDIT: I just noticed John posted numbers, haha. Guess I didn't need to!

I killed about 8-9 in a row with my moonlight but then I killed the boss so they stopped invading. As a helper (deuces_xo?) I went on a 13-14 kill streak with my dragonslayer, as well. I'm not going to slay Gywndolin on my smoughnificent so I'll try to run trains on doods there...that should be tough.

Shotel's weird ya. Just not that great, but at least it's better than before.

Don't let me play tonight aside from duping twinkle stones, guys. I got in late again.

Edited by Penguin Deus

Dood that guide, omg, it's so full of errors it's absurd.

You definitely can be invaded by same guy twice in less than a half hour, you get a notice when a darkmoon invades you, and the weapon buff spells scale, at least the ones that matter (crystal, sunlight, darkmoon).

I think the stamina penalties on the armor are wrong, too.

Okay, I've been trying out the Divine Shotel as a Dex Cleric build and I have a mixed feeling about it. Yeah, it bypass the shield with R2, but the damage it dishing out is kinda meh. I have to admit, my Dex and faith is not up there as I was busy beefing the Endurance up.

Gotta admit. It works like a charm against Turtlers and heavy armour shield, but I can't see it being handy against everything else.

Using a weapon buff with the Shotel wreaks shit up, I used a shotel+15 with Darkmoon blade and people sent hate mail left and right.

Dood that guide, omg, it's so full of errors it's absurd.

You definitely can be invaded by same guy twice in less than a half hour, you get a notice when a darkmoon invades you, and the weapon buff spells scale, at least the ones that matter (crystal, sunlight, darkmoon).

I think the stamina penalties on the armor are wrong, too.

Which armors don't or do have the stamina penalties? I know the real heavy armors do but what about all the knight armors?

i probably have like 40 kills or more

and i really want to play but i havent gotten my tv fixed yet

mostly because i reaaaallllyyy want to use murakumo. its got a fantastic 2H moveset, B scaling in dex along with high base, stunlocks great, and the R1 swing coupled with really fast swing recovery makes you virtually impossible to punish when in range

highly recommend all you dex people to get str to 19 just to use it, especially if you can enchant it

Which armors don't or do have the stamina penalties? I know the real heavy armors do but what about all the knight armors?

I was counting same regen rate using Elite Knight torso as I was Black Iron torso. Giant armors I think might have a higher penalty then anything else (at least helmet and torso...haven't noticed with the gloves yet, and haven't tried with the legs). Basically I'm thinking the actual stamina penalty values are possibly more complicated than "major" and "minor" like they are listed in the guide. Same issue came up in the Demon's Souls guide.

Brass Armor was also showing me some stamina penalty last night, although I was tired at that point so it's possible I imagined it.

fix your tv so you can give me grant fool, and also so we can start doing elaborate 3 man trade scenarios with John.