Armored Core 5 Discussion

Lenin

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of examples of "your argument in invalid" to be had with these Overed Weapons hahaha.

http://xbox360.ign.c...?page=mediaFull

^WTFUUU W T FUUUUU WTFUU WTF FFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (dies from lack of oxygen)

What the hell is that!? Some type of EMP or maybe this iterations answer to assault armor? ....looks like the taser nest thing they showed on Deadliest Warriors: Swat vs GSG-9

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQanY8SxCfE

Looks like that spinning chainsaw of death is going to cost your arm weapons and one arm.

http://xbox360.ign.c...?page=mediaFull

I'm just going to shut up.

http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/57302/armored-core-v/images/armored-core-v-20111215102548125.html?page=mediaFull

Edited by Ogawa L.A

You should be able to make your AC into a mobile nuclear missile platform. You would be slowly hulking around the map with a giant warhead strapped to your back, and even if your about to die and you haven't launched it yet, you can simply detonate it and take everyone out with you.

Watched the Livestream and it does show some of the Overed weapons. By the look of it. It really does require some handling and serious team work, especially the SCUD nuke OW as it got some mad cooldown, even after you fired the missile. Still, It looks as if it can take out more than one AC.

The Chainsaw OW is definitely instalose if you miss. Not only you lose an arm, you pretty much lose half of your firepower. The Special beam cannon OW is probably going to be a favourite for those who like sniping and defending bases.

Edited by South Q

did you guys see the livestream it was good the OW were good 1 hit KO that's crazy you got th charge them though the DLC is nothing but a detail looks realy good it got gun holes on your ac and scratches i can't wait for this game they said that the beta in jp will be open jan 1 not sure about the date but yeah

the SCUD nuke OW as it got some mad cooldown, even after you fired the missile. Still, It looks as if it can take out more than one AC.

So I wasn't that far off with my nuclear warhead post, I'll have to check this out.

EDIT: Where the hell can I watch it?

Edited by Nomrah

1:56 Is when they start showing off the Overed weapons

It looks like we can use an app on a smartphone to buy parts in game and customize our AC if we are not actively playing the game or not at home. At least I got the buying parts part...that's really all I can tell from that.

Edited by Ogawa L.A

Truth be told, I ignored the Overed Weapons entirely for the simple reason that everyone will try to be "specialize" at them. Me on the other hand am more interested in those weapon settings/types I guess? One weapon that have different versions and stats.

Then there's the Mercenary system which basically points out you can either be a Team member or Free lancer that gets paid to help with invasions/defense.

Last but not least, we definitely need an international version of that Official Parrtnership website.

i read that the game will be fully online, even single play? .

Also, i just so some pic of the OW, like Moon Walker i think a lot of people will be only specialize on OW, this game will be fun to go against them XD

You can play single player offline if you wish, which is something a lot of the monkeys don't realize. It's more of an interface and ease of access thing than anything, instead of having a single player option and online mutli-player option, you just have the game right there and ready to do whatever you want.

I'm guessing since regular energy blades and physical blades do not have tracking in this game that would be the main selling factor for the Grind Blade.

I think a lot of people will be using that Pulse Wave whatever it's called, looks like the easiest weapon out of any of them.

I wonder how effective these weapons are against the giant bosses, it might not take anymore than an entire team carrying OWs to fire all at once to take it out.

Edited by Ogawa L.A

You can play single player offline if you wish, which is something a lot of the monkeys don't realize. It's more of an interface and ease of access thing than anything, instead of having a single player option and online mutli-player option, you just have the game right there and ready to do whatever you want.

I'm guessing since regular energy blades and physical blades do not have tracking in this game that would be the main selling factor for the Grind Blade.

I think a lot of people will be using that Pulse Wave whatever it's called, looks like the easiest weapon out of any of them.

I wonder how effective these weapons are against the giant bosses, it might not take anymore than an entire team carrying OWs to fire all at once to take it out.

Sweet, it has a single player campaign I thought for a while that it was going to be a MMO-ish thing.

I can get some practice in, when my xbox is acting up.