Armored Core 5 Discussion

Lenin

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it feels the same as switching weapons in ac4 series

since at any one time you could only use 2 weapons anyways, the shoulder weapon system cuts the bullshit and moves everything to arm units instead of having back unit versions and stuff like that

actually, since missiles are a shoulder equip now, you can use more weapons at one time than AC4. its like having an inside/shoulder unit that locks on

I dint even think about that, it seems like tanks will be even more intimidating since they could equip 1 cannon like a grenade launcher, a slug gun for hitting quick guys, a chain gun to help push guys back and still have room to probably equip a dual war head unit, they seem like tankers would be alot more valuble now since they'd be able to be more versitile and probably have alot more ammo

this game is going to be either really great or really bad. it seems like a radical step in the AC line, i was suspecting a continuation of AC4A, but this seems kinda random.

I don't see an issue with less redundancy, but thought that this should have gone further. I haven't kept up, though. At least I will use my ps3 system more next year.

Edited by Lygophilia

"God direct interest"

Google Translate, so good.

I'm very happy to hear they are taking more time to fix stuff up.

EDIT: FUROMU SOFUTOUEAMEKAKASUTAMAIZUAKUSHIYONSHIRIZU is "From Software Mecha Customization Series"

Edited by renketsu0

Ok so I heard from a friend that ACV has been posponed till Jan 2012 due to numerous issues that were found during the beta testing of the game.

Hah, yeah, it was the last post on the previous page. No idea what the issues are though. Probably fairly standard stuff, I mean this is exactly what beta runs are for.