Armored Core 5 Discussion

Lenin

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been accepted into the ACV Closed Beta Test (CBT) for the PS3. I'll be able to download the game come June 30th (Japan Time) and then the PS3-side CBT starts on July 1st and goes on until July 14th. For those of you who actually read this calendar event, you'll know that I'm under a non-disclosure agreement for this game and so is anyone else who gets in. That means I can't share pics/vids/music online.

Now, on to the important part. I have received two beta keys. One for me and one is a buddy code that lets anyone else who has a JP PSN account download the game and play with me. That's right. I have an extra key. This is sorta like SC2 Beta here on ACU all over again. Haha.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

How are we gonna do this?

So that makes noob and Ninety confirmed viable targets and Griffon as speculated. We'll have to make sure Griffon has a JP PSN first. I'll decide who to give the beta key too by June 30th. Put yourselves up for potential beta key buddies if you have a JP PSN and are interested in it, though.

Japanese government is STILL furious with Sony, so they're still reworking a lot over there and government officials are breathing down their necks.

Anyway...

I'll join in on the grabs for the beta key, too, I guess.