Armored Core 5 Discussion

Lenin

Yah, I haven't checked up on it at all but I was already notified when I signed up for it that if the PSN wasn't back up it would be delayed until it was. Either way, FROM said they'd send me an email when it was ready. It's better that I pick someone to play with me now anyway and then it'll be settled. If you guys have any ideas besides me rolling a die feel free to put them out and discuss them. You have about two days.

Figures it'd be delayed, tho. Good old JP PSN.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to wish good luck to everyone participating in the raffle/dice throw!

Good luck! May the luckiest guy win!

Wait, dragging their feet as usual? Whoa. I didn't know it was usual for them to react to stuff slowly?

Edited by Penguin Deus

So far we have 90, Noob, Griffon, Magnus, Altaire, and Gouki signed up for die roll of death. I'll wait till the end of July 1st to roll the die, tho. Anyone else that has access to a JP account and wants to try and hit up ACV demo should post for it. PS3 only.

Sure, no prob. I have an 8 sided die anyway, so that means #8 doesn't have to be a re-roll.

Anyway, JP PSN is back up and they're rescheduled the PSN CBT. Beta starts on the 8th @ 1:00 PM Japan time and ends on the 21st for PSN at midnight.

I will roll that die tonight, then. Good luck everyone!